Everyone knows Eddie is the biggest tool in the industry - MOTOBILT

Zstairlessone

So, you agree wayalife is a dumbass forum? Lol Dude, I was asked to see if the op would provide photos. So, I popped on and got jumped on by you for asking. I never said one damn deragotory word till you showed what an asshat you really are. And if you're such a big famous guy...what are you doing arguing with me? You're the one that rushed to your butt buddy's aid. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using WAYALIFE mobile app

You were asked?? Why, Scrotobuilt can't ask themselves? Are you rubbing Scrotobuilt's sack? WTF do you have to do with this? Pop the gay-Bob doll and get promised a new one if you chase this down? Doing some ego-surfing for the company and found a hit for a failure so had to 'prove' it was a lie because you never sold it and didn't supply the bolts if you did sell it after all?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And if us "trolls" hadn't come on...you'd all have been on the bashing bandwagon.

I honestly didn't have a clue as to who this Motobilt was prior to you and your buddies coming on here but now that I know how they like to handle matters like this and the kind of quality people they attract, I'll be sure to steer clear of them and recommend that others not buy from them as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. :yup:

And now the op is backpeddling.

What you call "back peddling", I call honesty and integrity. Being that all this on BOTH sides is based on hearsay, he could have just stuck to his guns but he didn't. He admitted that he "could have been misinformed". It's a shame that your beloved company that you feel so determined to defend couldn't have just said, "the product could have been ours but unless we see it, we can't say for sure. We'd love nothing more than to fix things, make things right and make sure it never happens again." Instead, they lead a witch hunt and had guys like you do their dirty work.

So go suck on Mel's dick some more. I don't blame you at the rate you're losing companies. 😂

:cheesy: You make it sound like I actually solicit companies or need them to be here. But hey, you keep blindly believing whatever it is you want to believe. It is after all, what you know how to do best. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie doesn't even know who you trolls are, how is Eddie blocking someone he doesn't know and doesn't care about? Even if it was remotely true that he was blocked from the site, he could use a different email or username. It's rocket science I know.

LOL!! Thank you for that but your logic is so dead on, the bonehead reading it might hurt himself. :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
Fucking tools! How hard it is to comprehend a pretty straight forward explanation by LongarmWj? Oh wait, you oxygen wasters have nothing better to do other than keep repeating yourselves like little school girls. He has literally agreed that he was possibly misinformed but yet you sit here and continue to call him a liar. You have nothing to say worth listening too and sit here continuing to troll. As far as your butt buddy Tommy goes, how dumb is he? You claim he has been blocked from becoming a member??? Eddie doesn't even know who you trolls are, how is Eddie blocking someone he doesn't know and doesn't care about? Even if it was remotely true that he was blocked from the site, he could use a different email or username. It's rocket science I know.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Couldn't agree more. And what's crazy is that the original post about the incident was on 12/20/2016 in a completely different thread, and it was no big deal, nobody really bitched about the post. Everyone accepted it for what it was and moved on. Now all of a sudden all these fuckers show up like Johnny Cochran and Chewbacca to protect Chef.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Couldn't agree more. And what's crazy is that the original post about the incident was on 12/20/2016 in a completely different thread, and it was no big deal, nobody really bitched about the post. Everyone accepted it for what it was and moved on. Now all of a sudden all these fuckers show up like Johnny Cochran and Chewbacca to protect Chef.

:cheesy:...

21360_large_Chewbacca_Defense_Wide.png

And who was it that brought all this up again and just to stir the pot??

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
And if us "trolls" hadn't come on...you'd all have been on the bashing bandwagon. And now the op is backpeddling. So go suck on Mel's dick some more. I don't blame you at the rate you're losing companies. [emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using WAYALIFE mobile app

You could have made a valid argument, here. There are no pictures, and LongarmWJ said he could have been misinformed. What you did is jump in, with the safety off, and your finger on the trigger, ready to blast away. Sure enough, on your 4th post, you mentioned Kool-Aid, & called the forum a joke. That's trolling, bud. Eat a bag of dicks.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug

Exactly, they came here and started to troll an old thread. Now they will run back to their boyfriends and tell them how they really told us off and how we were all ganging up on them unprovoked. Same old song and dance.

Galahad

Screenshot_20170308-213703.jpg Screenshot_20170308-214215.jpg

Keep twisting the truth Dude. Outside your few fan bois in here, this place is a joke. That's why you only interact in here, where you can manipulate everything. Outside your Lil forum....no one cares what you think. That little company you keep saying you don't know is crushing you on social media. Ps...quit sending me your dumbass emails. Thanks.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Motobilt D-ring mounts ripped straight off

I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything about disagreeing with how the guy runs his website. Its his sandbox I just missed the part about owning a shop. I am going to say thats my bad. I also am not going to just lie and say I don't I'm proud of the work I do no shame in that... I'm pretty much sure that anyones input is welcomed in a "forum" that has something relevant to say. Just giving my personal first hand experience with the companies products... Something that you have NO experience with but I'm sure you will be quick to hate on.
Best of luck and I truly hope I catch you on the trails...

No one expects you to lie about owning a shop. The point is you could have shared your opinion without feeling the need to back it with 'I own a shop so I know stuff'.

jkris

View attachment 247411 View attachment 247412

Keep twisting the truth Dude. Outside your few fan bois in here, this place is a joke. That's why you only interact in here, where you can manipulate everything. Outside your Lil forum....no one cares what you think. That little company you keep saying you don't know is crushing you on social media. Ps...quit sending me your dumbass emails. Thanks.

What does this prove.... You can unsubscribe from the emails pretty easily. And you can also exit freely. No one is making you stay.

jkris

Unsubscribe at the bottom of the email, hit the exit button, and don't come back then. Simple as that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't post here because way a life is a joke

Keep twisting the truth Dude.

Right, because what you say on the internet is truth but anything I say is a twist of it. :rolleyes2:

Outside your few fan bois in here, this place is a joke.

Maybe so but you seem to like it here and with the amount of posts you'be been making today, you're definitely one of my biggest fans - thank you :thumb:

That's why you only interact in here, where you can manipulate everything.

Right, god forbid that I post up on my own website and being that you don't like what I have to say, I must be "manipulating" everything :rolleyes2:

Outside your Lil forum....no one cares what you think.

And yet, here you are caring what I think and butthurt by it enough that you just can't seem to get yourself to leave. :idontknow:

That little company you keep saying you don't know is crushing you on social media.

Yeah, you got me there. Facebook pays companies big time dollars for you to be on there and would never charge you to have some of your own fans see your posts. Man, what a dumbass I am for not filling Mark Zuckerberg's wallet full of cash. :crazyeyes:

Ps...quit sending me your dumbass emails. Thanks.

PS, stop subscribing to this thread. :naw:

SSTM714

So I recently bought a Jeep and turned to various Internet forums for guidance. Luckily MotoBilt had a ton of good information, including "how to" threads, thorough write ups and even some cool videos that helped explain things and promote Jeeping.

Wait, never mind... that was all Project JK and WoL. I haven't been here very long, but these guys seem pretty helpful.

Who is MotoBilt again? I think my "givafuck" is broken.

Sent from my iPhone using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So I recently bought a Jeep and turned to various Internet forums for guidance. Luckily MotoBilt had a ton of good information, including "how to" threads, thorough write ups and even some cool videos that helped explain things and promote Jeeping.

Wait, never mind... that was all Project JK and WoL. I haven't been here very long, but these guys seem pretty helpful.

Who is MotoBilt again? I think my "givafuck" is broken.

Sent from my iPhone using the WAYALIFE mobile app

:cheesy: :clap:

dwvninety

View attachment 247411 View attachment 247412

........ Shut the fuck up.jpg

Top Bottom