Et Tu, Brute?...Part Deux

JKbrick

How the hell did I never notice it was camo? I’d vote for gray digital camo or snow camo wrap. But anything is badass on that

How old is the wrap? If it’s still young then a quick panel is easy. If it’s getting older the vinyl has a lifespan anyways, do something fun.

Brute

Hooked
5A01B6B3-6B54-4F12-A39C-BD3FAB704727.jpeg 9EDB640F-ECBA-4168-946C-68257B7F3F88.jpeg B1AEF2B7-7211-4236-BA29-B27C5F788B29.jpeg
Drove back from Las Vegas two days ago, arriving in WA from Boise (had a nice dinner with Sharkey) yesterday. Coming over the Snoqualmie Pass in a blizzard, I pulled over and locked the hubs and drove thru the pass in hi range. As I approached Mercer Island, the rear felt a little squirrelly, so I pulled over and checked the rear…driver side tire was almost flat. I filled it back up with air, and could hear a size able leak; I slowly moved the truck to see if I could locate a nail or screw sticking out of the tread…there was none. Drove it a couple more miles, refilled the tire and made it home. Pulled the tire, and found the slash in the inner sidewall…

Top Bottom