Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What's the matter Matti. Don't you have anything more you want to say? Maybe you can tell everyone how you "almost knocked me out in Moab" or how I "banned you from the U.S." Or, should I just be expecting another phone call from you?

ttfhell

Well I'd be mad if I "almost got in a fight with Eddie" and then magically got deported the next day lol. Who the fuck thinks that is even possible?

Eddie's call to ICE:

"Um some guy from Canada almost got in a fight with me. Can you come out to your Moab office and deport him tomorrow? Thanks."
Anybody who believes that can happen is also fucking their sister. In Uncle Rick's cabin. A lot.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! If you guys only knew what a nut case this loser is. I keep waiting for him to post up but I'm guessing he's too busy jerking off to his photo collection of me.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
wow just a heads up i think he got your number

I was just looking at some of your other posts Matti. Pretty funny that you were posting up about yourself. How many personalities do you have? (Besides this one, Matti, and the little girl with daddy issues who longs just to be "held"?)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
See the thing of it is, Matti's mom once thought about dating a guy that looks like Eddie. This makes Matti long for Eddie's approval because he could have been his daddy.

Poor, poor Matti, all you really want is to know your real daddy and have him tell you what a loser you really are.....

StrizzyChris

For the right price I'll make him disappear. No questions no repercussions. He just won't exist

Are you talking about making that shitty grill go away again? Please, do it!!!

....but first, make sure you do it in a district that doesn't charge soooo much for their police report so we have proof. I hate when a police report.....for a crime that you are an alleged victim of...that is normally provided free of charge to victims in any other part of the world...costs so much and becomes the most elusive proof and only evidence to support your ridiculous claims.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Are you talking about making that shitty grill go away again? Please, do it!!!

....but first, make sure you do it in a district that doesn't charge soooo much for their police report so we have proof. I hate when a police report.....for a crime that you are an alleged victim of...that is normally provided free of charge to victims in any other part of the world...costs so much and becomes the most elusive proof and only evidence to support your ridiculous claims.

Just keep your window rolled up.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Little Matti boy may not have kicked Eddie's dog, but he sure acts like Eddie kicked his. Dude needs to get a life, along with everyone else on that band wagon.

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

Just keep your window rolled up.

1152013d1381604518-vw-polo-gt-tdi-ownership-log-25-000-kms-up-antipinch-prot.gif

1kuHdge.gif

post-40408-fifth-element-Bada-boom-gif-Im-yS5k.gif

Top Bottom