Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

Well, even JKO people who are known to hate me and others here on WAL is calling him out on this suspicious claim that someone stole the stupid grill....

Ha! I guess I called that. Serves him right.

Well I'm calling out super bs on his behalf...Peterborough is not a small city...my town is a few hours from him and our population is about 3000 and I've never heard of anyone paying a processing fee. When I had my SER Altima I had a deer tackle it while in the lasalle/Windsor border and both city's have a population smaller than his. This guy assumes very few people are local and no one will catch his bullshit.

Hell if you blow money to make you rig look as unjeeplike as his 49.50 (which isn't a price governmental establishments would use, they use whole increments, so 5-10-15-30-etc so that should have thrown up a flag right there) but with that said, with all the money in mods he has done 50
Bucks...sorry 49.50 is just change

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I had to buy a copy of an accident report once for an investigation I had to do at work. The OPP wouldn't just give it to me for free since I wasn't there or personally involved, and it did have to be picked up in person from a police station. If I remember right, it was $5 for the summary or $25 for the full report - nice round numbers.

Even if it did cost $49.50, that's pretty cheep for someone who buys useless ugly crap for his Jeep to be able to prove he's not a liar...

That's a screenshot I took from my phone. It wasn't mommy telling me to come for dinner, it was grandma!

Sent from my XT1030 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Or if you have tools in your vehicle and are going the other way into Canada. If they think there is ANY chance you are coming there and will perform "work", you need all sorts of papers. ....ask me about my 2-day border stay because they found a Fluke meter in my car. :grayno:

Unless you're carrying a bloody axe, then they just let you right in :eek:

I think what he was trying to hint at is the same thing the rest of the internet is hinting at....

Ill throw it out there.....

You got the boot from JKX cause the negativity on this forum is hurting their rep.

I think what he was trying to hint at is the same thing the rest of the internet is hinting at....

You got the boot from JKX cause the negativity on this forum is hurting their rep.

I think you're full of shit. Just throwing it out there.

Last I checked the JKX is still run by Mel Wade and Nitto is just the title sponsor. How would WAL ruin the reputation of a tire company? If anything WAL has given them more business. I am running the Trail Grapplers due to how I have seen them perform in the WAL video's.

I could be wrong but you are just looking for a fight and if you keep running your pie hole you will get it.

Why "hint" when you can just go to the source and find out the truth? All you have to do is click on the link below:

http://www.jk-experience.com/questions/

While you're at it, tell Teresa that I said hi. She'll be the one who responds to you :yup:

Of course, I'm sure you're the kind of stand up guy that prefers to remain ignorant just so that you can slander people.

Last I checked the JKX is still run by Mel Wade and Nitto is just the title sponsor. How would WAL ruin the reputation of a tire company? If anything WAL has given them more business. I am running the Trail Grapplers due to how I have seen them perform in the WAL video's.

I could be wrong but you are just looking for a fight and if you keep running your pie hole you will get it.

LOL im just stating the obvious, but you dont seem to get the point.

There are more and more people that refuse to buy EVO, or Nitto because of how people on this forum pimp their products, and how people like you CanvasJK treat people.

There are more and more people that refuse to buy EVO, or Nitto because of how people on this forum pimp their products, and how people like you CanvasJK treat people.

Since you have been around for such a long time all of three months maybe you spend a little more time reading from the beginning and understand why this thread was even started. But you already have your mind made up.

Edit: When some is attaching your friend do you not get a little annoyed? Well you are attacking my friend and I am getting annoyed with you so yes I am will treat you just as you are treating my friend.

Last edited:
LOL im just stating the obvious, but you dont seem to get the point. There are more and more people that refuse to buy EVO, or Nitto because of how people on this forum pimp their products, and how people like you CanvasJK treat people.

LOL!! The only thing that's obvious here is that you have a vivid imagination and you tend to confuse it with fact. But, if it helps you to sleep better at night, more power to you :yup:

Bet you read that on pirate/jko... cuz there is absolutely no misinformation there. Quit being lazy and check your facts.

Top Bottom