East Meets West: Moab and Ouray August 1-9, 2020

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I feel like we stuffed 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag on this trip! Very little down time but sooo worth it! Incredible times with awesome people!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I agree. Needed a vacation just to recover from this vacation. Totally worth it though.

Ddays

Hooked
I feel like we stuffed 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag on this trip! Very little down time but sooo worth it! Incredible times with awesome people!

😂

WIsh we had done some runs together. It was an epic trip. Lol, all of my buddies around here are sick of me talking about it and showing them epic pictures.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
[emoji23]

WIsh we had done some runs together. It was an epic trip. Lol, all of my buddies around here are sick of me talking about it and showing them epic pictures.

Was there any more links of more pics? Thought Bill was making one?

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I only had a handful from day one but like 600 from the other days we all split up.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have a whole bunch of videos and pics once we get a central location together.

When y’all get a link post it up here. I need to live vicariously through your pics! Lol

MericaMade

I can start a google link but need to do it with emails. I will need everyone to PM me their emails. This keeps the link off the internet but allows anyone who is added to the link to download and uploads pictures and videos. From there you can choose to upload to the forum as you like.

Last edited:

bhaner

I can start a google link but need to do it with emails. I will need everyone to PM me their emails. This keeps the link off the internet but allows anyone who is added to the link to download and uploads pictures and videos. From there you can choose to upload to the forum as you like.

Done! :) :clap2:

jdofmemi

307, that's nothing. I just added nearly 1200 of mine. Should be something for everyone. If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. It wasn't for a lack of trying.

Top Bottom