Desert Storm...

Brute

Hooked
My wife now wants to go see the Oracle of Omaha's house, since he lives only a couple miles down the street from where we are staying (he lives in the same house that he bought in 1958 for $31,500)...while I have the greatest respect for him and own his stock, I think I'd rather hang with Jimmy Buffet than Warren Buffet...

Brute

Hooked
7F2FD07F-26A7-4945-AFD3-AFF6838F4BD4.jpeg
So…when we were driving east from Montana, we started to see these signs about Wall Drug…about a hundred miles from Wall SD…we went past it and did not stop, but I was impressed by the clever signs. When we left Omaha this morning heading up 29 North in northern Iowa, we started to see the same signs as we headed west…300 miles from Wall SD. As we got closer, the signs began to become more prolific…so we had to stop

Ddays

Hooked
View attachment 377745
So…when we were driving east from Montana, we started to see these signs about Wall Drug…about a hundred miles from Wall SD…we went past it and did not stop, but I was impressed by the clever signs. When we left Omaha this morning heading up 29 North in northern Iowa, we started to see the same signs as we headed west…300 miles from Wall SD. As we got closer, the signs began to become more prolific…so we had to stop

That place is amazing. It's kitschy as hell but you just have to stop after seeing all those signs leading up to it...

Top Bottom