Desert Storm...

Brute

Hooked
74315542-804C-48A2-BD4F-ABD40AAA7952.jpeg
Floated the Madison today…started out tough, was cold, windy, and rained pretty good…glad my wife decided to cancel. Fishing was tough, only a few sinks and a couple whitefish…

Brute

Hooked
Had lunch with Jsouder53 & his brother in law. It’s nice to put a face to a name …thoroughly enjoyed meeting him…went back to the river to fish some more (I know, hard to believe)…

Jsouder53

Hooked
Had lunch with Jsouder53 & his brother in law. It’s nice to put a face to a name …thoroughly enjoyed meeting him…went back to the river to fish some more (I know, hard to believe)…
It was great to have lunch and visit with you today! Thank you for breaking away from the river to meet.

Brute

Hooked
When we drove our YJ down to BC, Cindy followed me in the 392. We pretty much did 70-75 at most the whole way down. She was averaging over 19 mpg.
Had I driven Brute on this trip. it would have been 13.5...and the JK6, maybe 14...and my wife would not have gone with me.

The seats in the 392 are very comfortable, and when my back was starting to ache due to the hours in the seat, I just turned on the seat heater, which helped a lot...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Had I driven Brute on this trip. it would have been 13.5...and the JK6, maybe 14...and my wife would not have gone with me.

The seats in the 392 are very comfortable, and when my back was starting to ache due to the hours in the seat, I just turned on the seat heater, which helped a lot...
Yes, the seat is very comfortable and I find that the lumbar adjustment helps a lot too.

Top Bottom