Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Slimebones

Let us know with a little advance notice and we will make it happen. Count on it. BTW: saw a JT up there today with a roll cage inside. Didn't get a good look as it was coming up as we were going down.
Looks like a spectacular day out in the trail. I really want to run that someday!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Swan River Road and SOB Hill

Thinking of trying North or Middle Swan River Road and ending up on SOB Hill this Saturday. Don't know if snow will be an issue but could be interesting. H8ROADS and I ran it two years ago in beginning of October. Was awesome but snow was not an issue. SOB Hill was interesting when wet, probably not doable in snow. Rest of trails are totally worth it. Anyone interested?

Slimebones

Decided to pre-run part of these trails today. Did about 1/3 way up and trail is in good shape. Probably clear thru. My xj on km2's. Trail is hard packed with great traction PXL_20201030_161529621.jpg PXL_20201030_170737516.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Things did not come together for the Swan River gig on Saturday. A couple of us can make it work for Sunday though. Anyone else interested, post up here. SOB Hill is probably out because of snow. We might want to take a look at it though. Otherwise looking at loop of North & Middle forks and Georgia Pass, coming out at Jefferson.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Things did not come together for the Swan River gig on Saturday. A couple of us can make it work for Sunday though. Anyone else interested, post up here. SOB Hill is probably out because of snow. We might want to take a look at it though. Otherwise looking at loop of North & Middle forks and Georgia Pass, coming out at Jefferson.

I'm in what is the plan?

Slimebones

I'm in what is the plan?

I am going out i70 and meeting the Co Springs guys (taking a southern route) at a 7eleven station just north of Breckenridge between 9 & 9:30. We could meet up and make the trip together or meet you there. You decide, let me know. Glad you are making it!

bigcale

Caught the Bug
I am going out i70 and meeting the Co Springs guys (taking a southern route) at a 7eleven station just north of Breckenridge between 9 & 9:30. We could meet up and make the trip together or meet you there. You decide, let me know. Glad you are making it!

I will meet you up there.

Top Bottom