Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Slimebones

The picture of the four of us at the top gives not the slightest insight into the pounding those jeeps took getting there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agreed. The incline up to that summit required a constant throttle to keep the momentum up a snow packed/ice based trail. Could not afford to stop or you were fucked. (sliding backwards on a very steep incline is a very unnerving experience)!! Wish I had some photos to back this up, but something that will remain in my memory for some time to come. Grateful to those that came and made this happen. :beer::beer:

Bierpower

Hooked
Agreed. The incline up to that summit required a constant throttle to keep the momentum up a snow packed/ice based trail. Could not afford to stop or you were fucked. (sliding backwards on a very steep incline is a very unnerving experience)!! Wish I had some photos to back this up, but something that will remain in my memory for some time to come. Grateful to those that came and made this happen. [emoji481][emoji481]
Thanks for setting it up.

Some shots from the day.

Awesome. Snow looks nice.

Agreed. The incline up to that summit required a constant throttle to keep the momentum up a snow packed/ice based trail. Could not afford to stop or you were fucked. (sliding backwards on a very steep incline is a very unnerving experience)!! Wish I had some photos to back this up, but something that will remain in my memory for some time to come. Grateful to those that came and made this happen. :beer::beer:

Yea nothing like creeping into a chute, tapping the brakes and then sliding uncontrollably with your brakes locked. A Porsche Cayenne rolled into my buddy’s 4Runner on Yankee Hill Rd that way. Unfortunate, but didn’t feel too bad for the guys Cayenne.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Slimebones

Awesome. Snow looks nice.

Yea nothing like creeping into a chute, tapping the brakes and then sliding uncontrollably with your brakes locked. A Porsche Cayenne rolled into my buddy’s 4Runner on Yankee Hill Rd that way. Unfortunate, but didn’t feel too bad for the guys Cayenne.

I did notice Jerry was not following me quite as closely after that!!:eek:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

Gotta get chains!!!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Btw guys I’m not dead, just incredibly busy with a new job and baby taking up most of my time.... and general covid precautions keeping us home most the time.

Many of you have my cell, feel free to text me anytime you’re going out. Would love to wheel if I can!

Bierpower

Hooked
Btw guys I’m not dead, just incredibly busy with a new job and baby taking up most of my time.... and general covid precautions keeping us home most the time.

Many of you have my cell, feel free to text me anytime you’re going out. Would love to wheel if I can!

I know that feeling. Wife has a C section scheduled for Wednesday. That's part of the reason I made the effort to go on that last run. I'll be stuck at home and dead beat for the next few months.

CHINAMAN GULCH Saturday 3/20

Trying to get momentum for this. Weather is the only determining factor right now, but this storm seems like a dud. I bet a few sunny days will melt whatever snow accumulates early this week in BV...

Top Bottom