DANA Ultimate UD80 - SEMA 2023

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You know, it's great that you know everything about everything and want to be a sarcastic asshole.

But there are people who do not know how this process works and the only way to learn without being ripped off is ask questions.
How was stating a fact being a sarcastic asshole. You said it was extra for brackets and I said it comes with brackets. That time of the month for you?

kevman65

Hooked
How was stating a fact being a sarcastic asshole. You said it was extra for brackets and I said it comes with brackets. That time of the month for you?
Unlike you when every day seems to be your time of the month.

Nowhere does it state what you say, nowhere does it ask for input on what vehicle it goes on.

So, with the information I have, and your general history as a sarcastic asshole, the math was easy.

1699565513108.png

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Unlike you when every day seems to be your time of the month.

Nowhere does it state what you say, nowhere does it ask for input on what vehicle it goes on.

So, with the information I have, and your general history as a sarcastic asshole, the math was easy.

View attachment 397965
Maybe don’t read things between the lines that aren’t there. I stated they come with brackets. Leave it at that.

Top Bottom