Dale's 18 JLUR

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I will make a couple of runs with the groups here, but with the way my back is getting I won't be able to do rocks much

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn sucks about your back... never fun when back pain shows up. My dad had back problems himself which was never a fun ordeal. Hope that you don’t have too bad flair ups. Good thing is just getting out, best thing about Jeeps! Gets you places a normal car can’t. [emoji41]

Dale72

Hooked
Damn sucks about your back... never fun when back pain shows up. My dad had back problems himself which was never a fun ordeal. Hope that you don’t have too bad flair ups. Good thing is just getting out, best thing about Jeeps! Gets you places a normal car can’t. [emoji41]
Yeah I need to stop driving trucks because it doesn't help my back, but I have been doing it for almost 29 years now

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Yeah I need to stop driving trucks because it doesn't help my back, but I have been doing it for almost 29 years now

Yea it’s definitely a good source of income and good way to travel though. That’s a lot of years of travel but I don’t blame you on wanting to retire truck driving is becoming a pain now with all the regulations. [emoji19]

Dale72

Hooked
Yea it’s definitely a good source of income and good way to travel though. That’s a lot of years of travel but I don’t blame you on wanting to retire truck driving is becoming a pain now with all the regulations. [emoji19]
It's been like this for a long time now

Dale72

Hooked
It really started getting bad for us a couple of years before Bush got out of office

Top Bottom