Dale's 18 JLUR

benatc1

Hooked
Well mostly I will be doing overland and hopefully get out there and make a run with you guys. Plus I have the 2.0 motor and the way my luck go's I will fuck you the battery that is underneath next to gas tank

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Ah that's right, always forget about that battery in the 2.0. hopefully you can make it out this way sometime. Leaving towards 3.5 myself just might be a bit tall for a few other things as we're still daily driving

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dale72

Hooked
Well the rancho 9000s that I ordered back in the first part of April finally shipped out today and they will be at the house Thursday. So I went ahead and canceled the order for the 35's Trail Grapplers after I got a email a little while ago saying that they probably won't have any until the end of July. I was told that Toyos are easy to get. So I order a set of 37's open country mt's next week

Andy5160

Hooked
Well the rancho 9000s that I ordered back in the first part of April finally shipped out today and they will be at the house Thursday. So I went ahead and canceled the order for the 35's Trail Grapplers after I got a email a little while ago saying that they probably won't have any until the end of July. I was told that Toyos are easy to get. So I order a set of 37's open country mt's next week
Nice, had them in 35's on my JK. Very good choice

Top Bottom