CRUCERO : Exploring the History & Mysteries of the Mojave Desert

Dirt Foot

Awesome vid Eddie. You just never know what you will find and what can happen while you are out exploring. Thank you as always.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
This was one very long day! My son Jake was with me and he had a hot date that evening. I told him to never plan anything else on a trail day! After stopping for a bite to eat we made it home around 3am! It is always so much fun exploring the Mojave. So many people drive thru on the 15 or 40 and never realize how much is out there in this barren desert. Thanks for the video Eddie and Cindy. You guys are awesome!

Sudz

I enjoyed it..

Thanks!

Mojave1_zps43lt0jw3.jpg

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Another great story told with a great video. Looked like fun.

Again making me miss the southwest.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great film; thanks for making it! Have you put put that clip of you guys racing thru the lake before? I've seen it somewhere before.

Yup, we posted it up a long time ago back when we were first working on this project and then recently released it again after we started working on it again.

Amazing film Eddie and Cindy thank y'all so much for making it available for us to enjoy. I loved the megaphone and the F-4 crash site but the best part was finding the boxcar in the sand that was a piece of history in itself.
Thank y'all so much and look forward to the next one :thumb:

Without question, finding the boxcar was totally unexpected and way cool.

Cool video. I think my TJ could keep up with ya on that trail. (maybe not the speed section);)

Whether or not you could keep up on the speed section, we would have loved for you to be out there with us.

That 2-door on the lakebed that passes on left is beautiful! :shock:

Really awesome video as always; love the way you guys manage to tell a "story". Shows the real passion you guys have and brings that much more to the experience

Thank you, we really do appreciate it.

Man that looked fun. Great video!

It really was a ton of fun and we really need to get you out there with us :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This was one very long day! My son Jake was with me and he had a hot date that evening. I told him to never plan anything else on a trail day! After stopping for a bite to eat we made it home around 3am! It is always so much fun exploring the Mojave. So many people drive thru on the 15 or 40 and never realize how much is out there in this barren desert. Thanks for the video Eddie and Cindy. You guys are awesome!

LOL!! I remember you telling me about Jake. Like you said, you never plan anything else on a trail day regardless of how easy it is because you just never know what's going to happen. :crazyeyes:

RubiRich

Another great video with exceptional production as always!!! This will be watched over and over just like all the rest of the Wayalife videos lol! I can't get enough.

RjSkippy

Amazing seeing the history there! Makes me wish for some warmer weather and exploring! Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

dchotrod

It's funny how time can change perspective, likes, & dislikes. I used to think I despised the desert, but now (in part to these videos & our jeep) it is a place I desperately want go & explore! Thanks for another seed of exploring inspiration! One of these days....

Top Bottom