CRUCERO : Exploring the History & Mysteries of the Mojave Desert

BLCK4X4

Dam, I want to roll with you guys on the next one, so much fun with the jeep family! Great video Eddie

Fires JK

Great Video

I can honestly say that the dust part of the video is a part I can do with out. Here in AZ just about every trail has that problem at some point. We don't get much water or mud either. Fortunately we had some water and sandy conditions this weekend.

SJ21XDC

Another Awesome Video! I would love to do some exploring out that way some day:yup: Which Jeep were you driving?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another Awesome Video! I would love to do some exploring out that way some day:yup: Which Jeep were you driving?

In this film, we were driving Nemo, our old Sunburst Orange 2009 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited X. :crazyeyes:

Harley74

Great video and learned some new things. Wish I leave a lot closer to visit some of the cool places in your videos. Thanks for sharing!

JAGS

Hooked
I've heard so much about this trip, was great to see it in vid format. Those areas are cool as I've been able to take the family on subsequent WAL visits. Thanks for sharing the video with the rest of us!!!

moto450r

Great video!

Enjoying time with our wife's, family and like minded people plus add in jeep'n, aviation and adventures, has all the makings for a great Way of Life.

Thanks for sharing!

SJ21XDC

In this film, we were driving Nemo, our old Sunburst Orange 2009 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited X. :crazyeyes:

Gotcha. I didn't recognize it, but it looked like it had an LS motor when you left everyone in your dust on lake bed:blush:

Last edited:

crowrb29

Great video as always. Makes me miss living up in the desert where I had all that history right outside my back door.

Scuba

I use to live out in the Mojave Desert. Never had this much fun out there. Great video as always.

Top Bottom