CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Hooked
That's the way I see it also. Why spend all the money we do and not use it.

I just want it to look pretty. 😉

Seriously though, I'm not at a spot to push to the breaking point...literally. I'm more about spending money to NOT break something.

I'm guessing Jason is one who likes to push the envelope though. He skydives for fun and for living for Petes sake. That's as much of adrenalin junky as one can be.

I just want it to look pretty. 😉

Seriously though, I'm not at a spot to push to the breaking point...literally. I'm more about spending money to NOT break something.

I'm guessing Jason is one who likes to push the envelope though. He skydives for fun and for living for Petes sake. That's as much of adrenalin junky as one can be.

Ya. We definitely push are rigs to the limit. He's fun to follow around. Never a dull moment.

bkac

Caught the Bug
It's hard to tell but this rock right here was the size of my stock JK, no match for the Petey rig!

Attachments

• 1424844116034.jpg
    1424844116034.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 275

MTG

Caught the Bug
That's the way I see it also. Why spend all the money we do and not use it.

So you can look cool driving back and forth to work every day. And don't even get me started on all the looks you can get at the grocery store or at soccer games. ;)

Maybe I'm doing it wrong. :idontknow:

So you can look cool driving back and forth to work every day. And don't even get me started on all the looks you can get at the grocery store or at soccer games. ;)

Maybe I'm doing it wrong. :idontknow:

Lol. Everyone has a different opinion of what wheeling really is.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Lol. Everyone has a different opinion of what wheeling really is.

True. I've actually been checking out the new Subaru Outbacks. It has all wheel drive and the same wheels as the new Rubicons. Figure having one vs the other won't make much difference for most of my life. ;)

JAGS

Hooked
True. I've actually been checking out the new Subaru Outbacks. It has all wheel drive and the same wheels as the new Rubicons. Figure having one vs the other won't make much difference for most of my life. ;)

If you're serious, FWIW, my dad has a couple years old outback and loves it. He came from the luxury SUV market and says his Subaru is a great car.

It's no wrangler, but as a third/family car it'd be a good choice.

LoPo

Caught the Bug

I think you mean the Subaru Crosstrek. The Outbacks don't have similar wheels.

Outback
7640611582419090a9b944024ac24541x.jpg

Crosstrek
2015-subaru-xv-crosstrek-front-side-action1-600-001.jpg

Wrangler..

2015-Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited-Sport-Grey-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom