CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well figured I had beat my stock fuel tank skid into submission for long enough. So I covered it up with the Rock Hard fuel skid. Although the stock was still holding up it was mangled pretty bad and I wanted to make sure nothing really bad happened.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425945703.296922.jpg

Just like my fuel skid my evap was worse. Installed the EVO evap skid to replace the OE skid. So much stronger :yup:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425945810.798649.jpg

Lastly, after a few trail breaks in our group last year and me always wanted to be prepared I figured I would toss on a welder. Not only will it weld but it will run any 115V DC accessories as well :thumb:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425946039.411997.jpg

Last edited:
That looks awesome! Now hopefully will never have to use it acceptable and the margaritas!

Looks good! So the rock hard skid just goes over top the factory skid? It doesn't replace t?

Lastly, after a few trail breaks in our group last year and me always wanted to be prepared I figured I would toss on a welder. Not only will it weld but it will run any 115V DC accessories as well :thumb:

That thing will run my sawsall! YES!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Well figured I had beat my stock fuel tank skid into submission for long enough. So I covered it up with the Rock Hard fuel skid. Although the stock was still holding up it was mangled pretty bad and I wanted to make sure nothing really bad happened.

View attachment 129675

Did those bolt protection deals come with the skid or separately? I've seen those in pics a few times now. Figured I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom