Cozdude's build of Knuckles

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Bro I can't wait to see how that pro rock turns out I'm sure knuckles is gonna love it :thumb:

Can't wait for the pics :eek:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Bro I can't wait to see how that pro rock turns out I'm sure knuckles is gonna love it :thumb:

Can't wait for the pics :eek:

I was texting Noroad the other day and told him I didn't take any pics because they wouldn't do the axle justice lol it really is that beefy of an axle

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I was texting Noroad the other day and told him I didn't take any pics because they wouldn't do the axle justice lol it really is that beefy of an axle

I believe it bud I know your ready for it, been waiting a right good while for it that's for sure

I know it's definitely gonna help out on the trails getting over that rock haha :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I believe it bud I know your ready for it, been waiting a right good while for it that's for sure

I know it's definitely gonna help out on the trails getting over that rock haha :thumb:

Yea I have. Never thought I would get it this soon either!

Yea it really is gonna help on the trails. I feel more confident already with how it's going to perform on the trails just like I did when I moved up to 35's! If Mel can smash his PR44 of a rock like he did in evotj then it can Deff hold up to anything I throw at it

Nice upgrade. Good luck in the CG.

Thanks man I appreciate it!

Dude im pumped for your upgrade. thats big stufff right there.

Lol yea it really is!

noroad

Steve did you want to weld that EVO front track bar mount on? If so i wonder if we can do that before we install or better fit when all put together?

Top Bottom