Cozdude's build of Knuckles

Okay, I would love that PR44 but I'm even more envious of the lift in your garage!

Keep having fun with the install!

I think the freezing cold was making us a little crazy......... Well the few beers as well didn't help lol

LOL it was pretty damn cold... roughly 15° - 20° :nuts: and I bitched about it the whole time. :cheesy: But we warmed up when we went to get something to eat. AmVets has great pizza!

LOL it was pretty damn cold... roughly 15° - 20° :nuts: and I bitched about it the whole time. :cheesy: But we warmed up when we went to get something to eat. AmVets has great pizza!

yeah.. sure is.. a heated garage... :cheesy: but this one does have a lift. :D

I have a lift and no heat as well.... I bitch and procrastinate working out in the shop in the winter. As great as my shop is, it is too big to heat cheaply. When the mercury drops below 30 a shop day costs me about $40 in propane. Even then, it only knocks the chill off.

I headed my shop up one day last winter from ~20 to 65 to paint something and I spent $80!

My problem is the ceiling height. It is almost 24 feet to the top, so I lose a ton of heat to the ceiling while the concrete stays cold. I kick myself every winter for not putting water lines for radiant heat in the concrete when I poured it. I could’ve drilled a second well and circulate ground water… Would've been warm in the winter and cool in the summer!

Top Bottom