Cozdude's build of Knuckles

haha no not for a while. i would need a front rubi 44 or a PR44. i have the D30 upfront and it wouldnt last to long if i jumped to 37's.

I'm running 37's on a D30 also and have been for a while now. I had planned an axel upgrade and life got in the way. Seems to be holding up fine. I will upgrade it soon enough, but for now I have fingers crossed. I've wheeled the blacks at RC a few times and some spots out this way in WV with no problems.

thats good to know! thanks mike! you only have gussets on it right?

GOOD CALL! I bought the Daystar lower dash panel and regret it. Doesnt fit right at all, I wish I would've bought the RR or Daystar A pillar panel instead.

That Daystar panel doesnt work at all with a manual, every time I went to shift the switches shut off:banghead:

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Yeah i could see that happening. i have an auto and my 4wd selector almost touches my switch for my windshield wannabe duallys. I'm tempted to trash this and get the A pillar one when I get more accessories that require switches. It'll suck having to rewire this switch but it would be worth it.

That Daystar panel doesnt work at all with a manual, every time I went to shift the switches shut off:banghead:

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Yeah i could see that happening. i have an auto and my 4wd selector almost touches my switch for my windshield wannabe duallys. I'm tempted to trash this and get the A pillar one when I get more accessories that require switches. It'll suck having to rewire this switch but it would be worth it.

i have an auto and the reason for it being in the way reguardless is why i went with the A pillar switch panel. plus i like the little basket tray thingy i have in that spot. i can be useful for trash

I sure hope I don't want 37's as soon as I get 35's.

Tom now Free

I was fine untill I put the flat fenders on id say. If i would have just asked however about the prices on 37s...i would have never gotten 35s since it really was only like 300 more, I didnt loose a lot on the upgrade however.

for what we do tom 35's are perfect. i am very happy thats why i am in no rush to get 37's. i do however have rig envy no thanks to jim lol

:D

i have an auto and the reason for it being in the way reguardless is why i went with the A pillar switch panel. plus i like the little basket tray thingy i have in that spot. i can be useful for trash

:thumb: I wish I would've thought about it more :doh:

To run 37's on a locked D30 I would highly recommend bullet proofing it!

35's....yup....you will be buying 37's within a year...hahahah

I agree about the lower switch panel...its worthless!

Cozdude, I am stealing your build. Not your rig, just your build.

I love this thread and I swear it's exactly what I want in my jeep. Thanks for posting this all up

Cozdude, I am stealing your build. Not your rig, just your build.

I love this thread and I swear it's exactly what I want in my jeep. Thanks for posting this all up

Haha thanks! If you have any questions on why i chose what feel free to post it here and ask. I will be glad to give you the little Incite I have

Sent from my iPhone

You already answered all the questions so far: Looks like everything you chose you had seen in action and saw working like a boss. Solid choices. I saw some Trail Grapplers in person recently so I know the Mudders will be bad ass :rock:

Top Bottom