Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sweet!!
The biggest reason I want these is to fix my rear away bar angle. This stupid AEV kit didn't come with longer rear sway links .......also the extra travel will be nice.

Are you going to have them on by the next trip?

That's the plan. Going to bush gardens in a few weeks and will have them installed while I'm gone.

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
awesome build man. You ditchin your 35's anytime soon??

haha no not for a while. i would need a front rubi 44 or a PR44. i have the D30 upfront and it wouldnt last to long if i jumped to 37's.

well ordered a set for myself lol.

nice jim! :thumb: they are very solid feeling so im happy to have the clearence and to strenghten that area. you made sure to measure your shock length to the gap in between your bump stops to make sure you have enough shaft so it doesnt bottom out right?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
well we run the same lift so at least all this will apply to eachothers. I dont see it being a problem at all tho since i have a good amount of shaft showing at all times anyway. the stock 30 can handle 37s...thats what bamfr runs currently.

Tackerdown

Banned
Bam has some upgrades though.
sa8apazy.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
well after seeing the M.O.R.E ARB twin compressor mount i decided it was time to pull the trigger for an on-board air system. just placed my order for the mount and the twin air compressor. also got the air hose and fill nozzle off of amazon. hoping it comes quick so i can have them installed this weekend with my rock star skids. if not i suck at electrical stuff so i may need some help in the near future installing it

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
also just bought the ruggid ridge A pillar switch panel so i can hook the switch up for the compressor

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
also just bought the ruggid ridge A pillar switch panel so i can hook the switch up for the compressor

GOOD CALL! I bought the Daystar lower dash panel and regret it. Doesnt fit right at all, I wish I would've bought the RR or Daystar A pillar panel instead.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
GOOD CALL! I bought the Daystar lower dash panel and regret it. Doesnt fit right at all, I wish I would've bought the RR or Daystar A pillar panel instead.

thanks! yea i figured i am not going to install a cage due to the type of wheeling i do so the A pillar is a good spot for it.

mikefishes

haha no not for a while. i would need a front rubi 44 or a PR44. i have the D30 upfront and it wouldnt last to long if i jumped to 37's.

I'm running 37's on a D30 also and have been for a while now. I had planned an axel upgrade and life got in the way. Seems to be holding up fine. I will upgrade it soon enough, but for now I have fingers crossed. I've wheeled the blacks at RC a few times and some spots out this way in WV with no problems.

Top Bottom