Cool non-jeep vehicles you've seen

jesse3638

Hooked
View attachment 357970

Anybody got an idea what this is?? It’s got a slotted grill but I’ve never seen one of these. I brought my daughter to the donut shop and this was at the body shop behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Yeah as mentioned it's a jeepster commando. Looks like if has the removable hard top on. Most are seen topless. Eddie and Cindy have one, Emma. Here are some pics of one I saw in Pahrump a few years ago. Its more built up for off road use. Even had Dynatrac axles under it. IMAG2817.jpg IMAG2818.jpg IMAG2819.jpg IMAG2820.jpg IMAG2822.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

p38

Caught the Bug
Cool Vettes

A young man pulled into the service station with this beauty just as I was leaving. Said it belonged to his mom. IMG_2128.jpg

Picked this up a couple months ago, for a friend - 63 Split Window
61137358110__4FA891E0-66FD-42AD-982C-609A507EEDED.jpg

RonaldG

Does it cound as a cool non-jeep vehicle?
hqdefault.jpg

This is actually my dream truck to drive. I just got my cat. C license through HGVT training. Actually I know truck driving is hard work. The pay throughout the industry is crap considering the antisocial hours and stress involved due to deadlines, traffic issues etc.

Last edited:

Igyansa

For those looking for a good defect-free car, I can recommend The Ford Pinto. You can easily buy Ford Pintos as they are reasonably priced. They provide full reports and history of the cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
For those looking for a good defect-free car, I can recommend The Ford Pinto. You can easily buy Ford Pintos as they are reasonably priced. They provide full reports and history of the cars.
No one gives a shit. Fuck off.

For those looking for a good defect-free car, I can recommend ......... You can easily buy .....as they are reasonably priced. They provide full reports and history of the cars.
For those looking for a good defect free tire carrier, I can recommend Teraflex. You can easily buy Teraflex as they are reasonably priced. They provide full reports and history of the tire carriers.

If that truly is the case, then you should get the fuck outta here! 👍

Brute

Hooked
that's pretty funny...

WJCO

Meme King
Is that the C8? I dont think I've seen one in the wild yet, only on the interwebs
It is. It was so sexy looking that I didn't realize it was a Corvette until I saw the hood emblem. I have a buddy with a white one and he was showing me around it a few weeks ago. He even put a Lambo door kit on it. I'm not a Vette guy but I really like this new c8.

CalSgt

Hooked
It is. It was so sexy looking that I didn't realize it was a Corvette until I saw the hood emblem. I have a buddy with a white one and he was showing me around it a few weeks ago. He even put a Lambo door kit on it. I'm not a Vette guy but I really like this new c8.
Im not so sure bout the Lambo door thing... But to each their own, there's guys at work that I think have nightmares about how & where I drive my JL.

Top Bottom