Cool non-jeep vehicles you've seen

Spazbyt

Hooked
Sounds plausible. I really have no idea. Found them at a Nation Guard Armory near my house.

Its a M973 Its primarily used in the snow but they work in mud equally as well. Canadians use them for all sorts of military uses from transports to search and rescue. The back half looks like a trailer but if I remember correctly they are permanently affixed and are also amphibious. I knew a guy who would take all his waterfowl hunting buddies out in one of those. :crazyeyes: Must be nice.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Its a M973 Its primarily used in the snow but they work in mud equally as well. Canadians use them for all sorts of military uses from transports to search and rescue. The back half looks like a trailer but if I remember correctly they are permanently affixed and are also amphibious. I knew a guy who would take all his waterfowl hunting buddies out in one of those. :crazyeyes: Must be nice.

Bad ass! That'd definitely be a fun toy.

bmkrinne

Man, I’ve spent so many hours in a USMC C-130. Sleeping mostly! Haha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Does a USCG C130 count? View attachment 353029

Sent from my SM-G981U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'd say hell yeah! I work near a small airfield and saw one of these fly over REAL low, I have no idea how to judge the height of a plane but it was freakishly low. Worried it was going to come down low... And there was low cloud cover so it kept popping in and out of the clouds. Saw it a few more times every couple months.

Found out the Kentucky National Guard does exercises out of the local airport. Pretty cool to see!

waya_1

Banned
I want to buy a new car for my wife. I am considering several options, one of them is Ford rs . What do you think will suit your wife? I really want to please her))

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I want to buy a new car for my wife. I am considering several options, one of them is . What do you think will suit your wife? I really want to please her))

I already took care of your wife. She's pleased. Save your money.

Edges of seams here and there and places where molding met the body. It was really well kept but certainly had the look of original stored in a garage and brought out only in great weather.

I thought I was being all eyes wide until other folks started coming up and taking pictures too.

Sent from my SM-G781U using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked
IMG_4704.jpg

Anybody got an idea what this is?? It’s got a slotted grill but I’ve never seen one of these. I brought my daughter to the donut shop and this was at the body shop behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom