Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

jesse3638

Hooked
My wife has gotten into espresso and cappuccino lately. I'm looking for a good quality countertop machine for Christmas that won't break the bank. While I'd love a coffee shop quality machine I don't want to spend a few grand on something...haha. Anyone have any machines they like or could recommend? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

My wife has gotten into espresso and cappuccino lately. I'm looking for a good quality countertop machine for Christmas that won't break the bank. While I'd love a coffee shop quality machine I don't want to spend a few grand on something...haha. Anyone have any machines they like or could recommend? Thanks.

My wife has one of these and loves it. Screenshot_20201130-215333_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Weirdly BRCC lost my account, my order was supposed to go through today and I tried to sign in but they couldn’t find my account.

What company should I try next? Thought I might see what else is out there

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

Weirdly BRCC lost my account, my order was supposed to go through today and I tried to sign in but they couldn’t find my account.

The Hub in Reno. He is a friend of mine. He takes his coffee very seriously and has some great beans from all over.
https://www.hubcoffeeroasters.com

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

FFPulley77

Hooked

Invader Coffee is good. They’re out of Texas and have pods, whole bean and ground.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked
Are you on an auto ship? I wanted to add more to an auto shipment & couldn't log into my acct either. I just ended up doing another order.

I am on auto ship every 2 weeks. Maybe their site was down for a day or 2. It originally said my card was denied and couldn’t ship, I tried to log in so I could see why it would say that and I couldn’t get into my account

jesse3638

Hooked
Are you on an auto ship? I wanted to add more to an auto shipment & couldn't log into my acct either. I just ended up doing another order.
I am on auto ship every 2 weeks. Maybe their site was down for a day or 2. It originally said my card was denied and couldn’t ship, I tried to log in so I could see why it would say that and I couldn’t get into my account
Their site has always been a bit weird and difficult to navigate. It got better for awhile but it seems to have gotten worse.

Top Bottom