Cocktail Hour

Was at Albertsons the other day and they were giving out samples of whiskey. Never seen them promote alcohol before. Of course I sampled more than I should have.
They had spiced vanilla whiskey and a rye. 4 samples later (I had to make sure) I went with the rye.

Only to get home and find the bottle of spiced vanilla in a bag. FML
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424052404.291232.jpg .

Was at Albertsons the other day and they were giving out samples of whiskey. Never seen them promote alcohol before. Of course I sampled more than I should have.
They had spiced vanilla whiskey and a rye. 4 samples later (I had to make sure) I went with the rye.

View attachment 124928 .

Empty your mailbox, Trout.

MTG

Caught the Bug

View attachment 124928 .

Better go back and get the rye to make sure. :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Been one of those weeks. Seemed like a little honey was in order.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424484103.195265.jpg

But as they say...

Thanks god it's Friday....

...only 2 more days of work until Monday.

Started off with about three fingers to sip on.
And for something totally crazy on my second pour of about 3 or so fingers.

I added ice.

lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424584259.808232.jpg .

xrocknrollx

How bought a little breckenridge bourbon, only available for purchase in Colorado. With a family heirloom clock from the early 1900's in the background.

IMAG0268.jpg
IMAG0269.jpg

Sorry, but I had to show off the clock, finally found a guy in Denver that fully restored it, it's now working and back to letting me know the time every 30 mins.

Last edited:
I like me some Buffalo Trace.

This 10 year Russell Reserve is good. Especially for the price Costco had it. Couldn't pass it up.

Top Bottom