CARNAGE!! Let's See Your Best Breaks & Trail Damage

I took out a PT cruiser once..
attachment.php

still using the Powerplant!!!! badass winch!
attachment.php

I'd like to see the PT cruiser, probably smashed up.

I'd like to see the PT cruiser, probably smashed up.

I never took any pictures, It shoved the motor into the passenger comparment and blew out the front windshield. Luckly the angle was enough to just push her car out of the way. The motor and transmission were both cracked on the JK, and the frame was bent.

Even totalling my first JK, it's still less parts than you have broke :cheesy:

bleedbeat said:
A little rock kiss :D from our Thanksgiving run last year.

Is this a part of the Rubicon? Looks like the same place I did the same exact thing to my door last June on the Con.

Bent my rear track bar over the weekend. Here is a pic of how it looks now, but it bent so much on the trail that it took out my rear driveshaft by allowing it to hit the gas tank skid.

Attachments

• image-1248996046.jpg
    image-1248996046.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 1,432
how in the.....:thinking: Were you trying to do a wall ride on the embankment on the passenger side of the vehicle?

In all honesty, a lot of the flops I have seen were on terrain like this. It's always the dumb things that you would never suspect that puts you on your side. When things are really hard, you pay a lot more attention.

Greg don't you have a similar picture

If you mean by being on his side? Yes. The trail it happened on looked a bit different though :crazyeyes:

If you mean by being on his side? Yes. The trail it happened on looked a bit different though :crazyeyes:

Yes the terrain was a bit more dramatic.......

image-521208115.jpg

Greg don't you have a similar picture

In all seriousness I was trying to understand the mechanics of his. Just how my mind works, I like learning anything that can help you become a better driver. It's great when people share how it happened too!

Last edited:
In my photo above it does not show the steepness of the grade of the overall mountain. Here is the rig that recovered me coming through the same spot right after I flopped. Here's a bit of trivia.....the hood the yellow two door is running, is my old hood. Go and watch the Wayalife "Florence Junction" video to see what happened to it on another epic run. In fact that old hood is still in better shape than my current one, I may ask for it back. Haha!

image-4244155057.jpg

This one is the actual downhill grade, very steep!

Attachments

• image-202265314.jpg
    image-202265314.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 1,336
Top Bottom