Build plans input

Sgt_USMC

No choice but to get it done. Going to have the wife and pup with me. It will be interesting since I don’t have a back seat. 😬 I’m also taking my tools, air pump, recovery gear, luggage, and stuff the pup needs. Going to be a tight fit, but doable.

Sgt_USMC

I used to play Taiko (Japanese traditional drumming) and we had to play what we called “Taiko Tetris” we would fit so much gear in one vehicle it would amaze people.

Sgt_USMC

Another wrench thrown into the plans: the cat has gone bad. 🤬 I have the bank 2 cat replaced a couple years ago, but the bank 1 is OEM with a little over 132k miles on it. Not liking this addition of around $500 to the required maintenance before I leave in the beginning of June.

black pearl

Hooked
Another wrench thrown into the plans: the cat has gone bad. 🤬 I have the bank 2 cat replaced a couple years ago, but the bank 1 is OEM with a little over 132k miles on it. Not liking this addition of around $500 to the required maintenance before I leave in the beginning of June.
Ah man that sucks!
I know how you feel. That’s been my last couple years it seems. You’ll get to the other side!

Kuboske

Good luck with your tight schedule. Take some pics and post them if you can. Far too few TJ, YJ, CJ, projects here...

Sgt_USMC

I will be sure to start a build thread. Well, it will be more of a maintenance thread for a bit until I can start doing mods.

Side note: my cat arrived today! I’m stunned it got here so fast given I ordered it 2 days ago! Now to schedule to get it welded in.

Top Bottom