BRONCO Off-Roadeo??

JAGS

Hooked
Yup, this ^^^

Truthfully, I think it's a good idea and one that Jeep probably never thought of being that they're so full of themselves and believe they own the off road market. While I have no interest in owning a Bronco, I have to say kudos to Ford for coming up with this.
I was thinking just this. From a brand and marketing view, what a cool idea. New folks are getting into off roading all the time. And Jeep could certainly lose market share over time. I guess Jeep just counts on guys like to do their work for them. 😒

Moochie

Well, if you do it, you'll have to tell us all about it. I would love to know what it's all about and from someone like you.
I think you should join me as my private instructor!😉 It is kinda cool how they take total newbies out on a trail and show them what a Bronco can do. Most don’t even have a Bronco yet. Originally it was for new owners only, with an order in process. Now it’s open to all Bronco owners .
They have some specifically for Bronco Raptor owners also.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think you should join me as my private instructor!😉 It is kinda cool how they take total newbies out on a trail and show them what a Bronco can do. Most don’t even have a Bronco yet. Originally it was for new owners only, with an order in process. Now it’s open to all Bronco owners .
They have some specifically for Bronco Raptor owners also.
LOL - no lie, I would love to come see what this is all about!

Top Bottom