Are People Really Buying WAYALIFE Decals from eBay, etsy, Bonanza, etc??

jesse3638

Hooked
Must not qualify for government assistance so he does the next best thing and that is rip someone else off. I hate thieves!

WJCO

Meme King
That's ridiculous. First of all they're thieves. Second of all, anyone who buys from them is a jackass. If you're going to put stickers on your rig to show your support, don't buy them from a 3rd party, that's just plain stupid. If you want to support an organization, spend your money with that particular organization. Common sense.

Jk909

The part that amazes me is anyone purchasing these stickers knows that you are the owner so why would they contribute to the infringement?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
The part that amazes me is anyone purchasing these stickers knows that you are the owner so why would they contribute to the infringement?

Because they HATE, and I mean HATE Eddie? have you somehow missed the shit storms Eddie posts up? the youtube comments? the trolls that join the forum just to troll, etc, all of this is because of Eddie. Its a Wayalife? :thinking::idontknow:

the fact that this thread needs to exists is appalling... Eddie, I wish you had so much money that you could just legally F these guys until they literally cant shit out the poor excuse for powdered beans and rice they scarfed down because that was all they had left. Unbelievable

Last edited:

Jk909

Because they HATE, and I mean HATE Eddie? have you somehow missed the shit storms Eddie posts up? the youtube comments? the trolls that join the forum just to troll, etc, all of this is because of Eddie. Its a Wayalife? :thinking::idontknow:

Ya but if you have a problem with Eddie why run a decal showing support for his forum?

rinkishjk

Losers. There probably people who complain about how bad this place is, and yet they copy your logos. How original.

Ddays

Hooked
You gotta be a numbnuts to buy your stickers from an outside site. It's not like they cost a lot here so the cheap bastards can't
pull that card.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Heck no. You ship them like they're riding a bolt of lightning & they aren't expensive. I suspect they get non forum members, that have seen the decals and like them.

RUBEERCON

I have been copied before. I'm new here and my decals will be coming from your site. I'll order soon. Thanks for the heads up.
Steve

Eezybreezy08

That sucks about all this. Sorry for y'all Eddie and Cindy. I haven't bought a decal yet but when I do it's definitely not coming from no third party crap like what these hack jobs are doing. I'll make sure I'm getting from the wayalife ap. I didn't realize that there is that many folks out there trying to rip you off

geberhard

Douchebag
Just spotted this:

00H0H_fUGclsQmPOg_600x450.jpg

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5483076559.html

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Oh, there are a ton of thieves ripping me off with that too. And yes, I own the copyright to the JK logo too. Registration Number: 4,918,920.

That's just nuts. Not only do I not understand why anybody would buy a Wayalife banner from anyone other than Wayalife, but the ripoff is more expensive than the real deal too! Really? Now, how about a Mojave Sand colored banner for my new rig? Any chance you are going to start making those now that it's an available color? [emoji57]

Samlautranger

Any legal recourse you can take? Have you notified the seller and let them know they are infringing on your copyright registration? Anyway you can make them liable for any profits they made, to go into your pocket?

OJK12

Wow, The thieves just keep coming. These guys really need a serious punishment and that guy that keeps doing it needs some jail time.

SilverBack

Eddie, hope you get all of the thieves lined up in a row under Moby for a speed bump suspension check. Also, just received my new red corona Wayalife decals, they are awesome! Thank you!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WTF!! I just started to look around on eBay, etsy, Amazon and Bonanza and found a whole host of thieves ripping me off. I just added a handful of screen shots to my first post. :naw:

WJCO

Meme King
Holy crap! Tons out there. I wonder if the original thief sold a ton wholesale and a lot of these other vendors are completely ignorant about it. Either way, I would think any retail vendor would look into copyrights, etc before selling a product.

jesse3638

Hooked
Damn that's crazy. I'm going to start looking at those kiosks in the mall that will make custom stickers to see if any of them are selling them.

sc_rhino

It's sort of the same with youtube. People download other people's videos and upload them as theirs. So when you search for a wayalife video, make sure wayalife is the author.

Top Bottom