Anyone up for a fender mod party??(SoCal Area)

I need my fenders done asap and I have zero tools...lol. If you have the tools...I'll bring the chips n some snacks! :doh::thumb::yup:;)

Brankz

Where at? I need to do the mod to.
I can bring chip dr. Pepper a beer lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

I live by six flags in Valencia

Im in Encino. Lets figure out who's hosting it 1st. That will narrow down party location. Any volunteers to host this extravaganza??

To make it easy on the host, I say have everyone at least bring there own accessories(tape, sanders or what have you).

StrizzyChris

I just did this mod on mine. It would have been more fun to do it with friends and beer, but the lines probably wouldnt have turned out so well :crazyeyes: Not being 12 degrees outside would have also been nice :icon_crazy: I went with the same lines as the WAL writeup. Its too sexy of a cut, IMHO, to pass up! Post pics of the shenanigans and end results!

i am gonna assume weekends are better for everyone... how does sunday (april 14) or saturday (april 20) sound? this saturday is out - wife tries to monopolize my time with her silliness... let me know what works...

andrew -

Skid_Kid

i am gonna assume weekends are better for everyone... how does sunday (april 14) or saturday (april 20) sound? this saturday is out - wife tries to monopolize my time with her silliness... let me know what works...

andrew -

I can do the 14th.

JAGS

Hooked
i dont mind hosting, i am in rancho.

andrew -

I don't mind showing up and watching/drinking. 👍🍺

Wish I had the funds to my tires as this would be great. But I can/will come and learn help and bring what I have that might be useful. I think I have some duck tape and black zip ties lying around. 😂

I don't mind showing up and watching/drinking. 

Wish I had the funds to my tires as this would be great. But I can/will come and learn help and bring what I have that might be useful. I think I have some duck tape and black zip ties lying around. 

14th works for me. The 20th is a lil tight for me becuz I'm heading out of town on the 21st.

JAGS

Hooked
I can do the 14th.

Sundays generally work better for me. Just checked with the wife and I'm open for the 14th. So I can come help. Will be cool as some day ill want to do mine.

For those that know/have done, a tools list would be cool. That way I can bring what I have for other to use this time around.

rubicrawl

I'm booked for the next 3 weekends but if something happens and I can go ill show up how do you think it will look chopped fenders with stock tires? Funny or not? Thinking if I should wait till the big tires what do you guys think

Top Bottom