Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJCO

Meme King
Well it became official today. I've got the Vid! As I suspected it's no different than any other cold I've had. Maybe because I didn't let fear run my life its not as bad. Who knows. I'd rather have natural immunities now over the alternative.
You should have been wearing 3 masks...

Seriously, hope you recover quickly.

Kuboske

Hope it's minor and you recover without any problems.

Question for southwest U.S., dwellers...
Since the entire southwest is drying up, with water emergencies being declared, or soon to be declared, who prioritizes who gets to use water? I heard CA. shut off central valley farmers. One would assume they would stop car washes, golf courses, lawn watering, in the cities first. Am I wrong in thinking food supply should come first? Is Las Vegas still shooting off fountains into the air?

I think I know the answer because we're talking about water boards appointed by politicians.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Since the entire southwest is drying up, with water emergencies being declared, or soon to be declared, who prioritizes who gets to use water? I heard CA. shut off central valley farmers. One would assume they would stop car washes, golf courses, lawn watering, in the cities first. Am I wrong in thinking food supply should come first? Is Las Vegas still shooting off fountains into the air?

I think I know the answer because we're talking about water boards appointed by politicians.
This statement is evident you believe everything you hear on the TV. We have been in a water shortage for the 13 years I have lived out here. This is nothing new.

Brute

Hooked

Brah, you’re like herpes…just when we think you’ve disappeared, you show up again…

rubiDave

Well it became official today. I've got the Vid! As I suspected it's no different than any other cold I've had. Maybe because I didn't let fear run my life its not as bad. Who knows. I'd rather have natural immunities now over the alternative.
So is your work going to insist you get the vax now?

CalSgt

Hooked
I guess we're vid brothers... My test results came back late Thursday night, so far it has been about like the Flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom