A Thank You to my Hater Fan 05 Impreza STI

JKUx

I normally do not get involved in all of the drama that the haters seem to give to this forum, but.... This guy is just straight full of crap. I have personally asked questions on here and received straight facts and personal experiences, I have personally mentioned other manufacturers that are not sponsors of the forum and have not been banned, I have read many posts of people bashing this forum that were just instigating trouble or not following the forum rules and then get butt hurt because they were called out. I have actually had Eddie recommend stuff from manufactures that were NOT sponsor forums because he felt that would be the best for what I was looking for. Really? This is how an adult acts now in our society? What a piece of shit person they are! As they say, I used to be a people person, but people ruined that for me.

I agree, and during my quest to upgrade on a lift everyone was happy to steer me in the right direction, a too was suggested different brands right from Eddie and to save the money on certain items..
-How much more Honest and Straight Forward can you get-

Out of all the forums out there; this one is clean/organized/wealth of info. With real experience as we can all see in the you tube vids. It's like watching a training vid with engineers testing out products on the trail and having one hell of time doing so!👍🍻

Angry Aussie

I agree, and during my quest to upgrade on a lift everyone was happy to steer me in the right direction, a too was suggested different brands right from Eddie and to save the money on certain items..
-How much more Honest and Straight Forward can you get-

Out of all the forums out there; this one is clean/organized/wealth of info. With real experience as we can all see in the you tube vids. It's like watching a training vid with engineers testing out products on the trail and having one hell of time doing so!👍🍻

Well said guys. Really is the best forum out there hands down. The videos and wealth of info is amazing. Id be really curious to know how much money of the years Eddie has saved people with all his perfectly written write ups and suggestions on parts someone should get if they can't afford something else. His write ups have saved me money and the hassle of dealing with the stealership. Thanks for everything you have done for us Eddie and Cindy!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
There are just lots of unhappy people out there and ANY forum will draw its share of:asshat:'s! This guy are one!:yup:

BTW, just went back for the 10th time to watch pt. 4 of the 2012 JKX Colorado and there are 209k+ hits. Impressive. Congrats!:thumb:

Last edited:

Cbking

I think this forum is every nice and open compared to other forums such as pirate4x4. I've seen people flamed over there for much less then people here.

DKronk42

So, funny story... When I was researching the jk before i decided to buy one, i was also researching Subarus haha. Had I not found project jk then consequently wayalife and the videos, i would own a 2014 subaru brz instead of a jk haha!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Wow this dude seems like a real class act.

Fact: You CAN in fact mention non forum-sponsor names.

Fact: People don't get banned for saying non forum-sponsor names.

Fact: Eddie doesn't have the time or the desire to read forum-member personal PM's unless they are sent to him.

Fact: People who have been banned from this forum (and his previous) were well deserving of a ban.

Fact: I know Eddie personally and he IS NOT a "piece of shit person." He actually is one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to know. If you were an adult with some reason, common sense or general people skills you might come to the same conclusion.

Frank typed what first came to my mind. I removed the negatives as if this kid decides to show up I don't like getting caught up in all that...it takes away from my WAYALIFE... :drinks: :drunkbuds:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I think this forum is every nice and open compared to other forums such as pirate4x4. I've seen people flamed over there for much less then people here.

I used to read that forum a lot...all their "grab a gallon of bleach and see if you can drink it before getting hit while standing on the highway" comments made me chuckle a few times. Rude group, funny though.

jkmohican

Listen, as a great revolutionary once said, "Not having friends is sad. Not having enemies is even sadder."

Top Bottom