4” EVO Plush Rides and Rancho 7000’s

TrailHunter

Hooked
If the others fall thru on the springs, I’d be interested in all four and could pick them up from you.

Vic

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

The shipping is kinda high so I'm cool if they go to you Vic.... especially since you can pick them up... Makes it easier for Adam too. Everybody wins. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If the others fall thru on the springs, I’d be interested in all four and could pick them up from you.

Vic

The shipping is kinda high so I'm cool if they go to you Vic.... especially since you can pick them up... Makes it easier for Adam too. Everybody wins. :thumb:

Works for me. Let me know when you want them.

What other parts do you need? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked

TrailHunter if your still in the market when I come home again. (Could be 3 months could be 6 month still up in the air) Anyhow after I install my my CO's I'll be selling my 4" plush rides. They have maybe 15 miles on them. (I got bored). I'll reach out to you first and see if you're still looking.

TrailHunter

Hooked
TrailHunter if your still in the market when I come home again. (Could be 3 months could be 6 month still up in the air) Anyhow after I install my my CO's I'll be selling my 4" plush rides. They have maybe 15 miles on them. (I got bored). I'll reach out to you first and see if you're still looking.

Sounds good. We’ll see how fast I jump on the suspension changes... lol.. Thank you.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

If Trailhunter isn’t interested at that time let me know... I have 3” Plush rides and I kinda miss the 4” on my old Jeep... lol

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If Trailhunter isn’t interested at that time let me know... I have 3” Plush rides and I kinda miss the 4” on my old Jeep... lol

Let me know if you end up getting rid of the 3” springs and/or the shocks because I might be interested.

Do you have flat fenders? My oldest son wants to make the move to 37’s. I am hoping maybe the 3” plush rides would be enough with flat fenders. If it isn’t, then I’ll have to go in a different direction.

jesse3638

Hooked
Let me know if you end up getting rid of the 3” springs and/or the shocks because I might be interested.

Do you have flat fenders? My oldest son wants to make the move to 37’s. I am hoping maybe the 3” plush rides would be enough with flat fenders. If it isn’t, then I’ll have to go in a different direction.

I ran my 3" springs for a bit when I went to 37's. Just had to trim my pinch seams. I would have of i was running 4" too. There was no rubbing the fenders. I am running stock cut flares. When I went to the 4" springs I didn't change the bump stops. I have 3" bumps in the front and 4" bumps in the rear. I'm going to swap in 3" for the rear eventually. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

As Jesse said, stock trimmed fenders (just the turn down lip cut off) and only a tiny bit of rub up front at full bump full lock.

I’ll let you know when the time comes for sure on the springs. My goal if I go to 4” is to keep my shocks and run some Evo rockstars for the rear.

Seahawkfan

Hooked

I went with the 4" because I had 10 year old 4" ProComp springs already. After I pulled the ProComp's they were different lengths all four corners.:crazyeyes:. And maybe 1 1/2 shorter than the 4" Plush Rides. After install I wished I would have gone with the 3". 4" lifted me up a full 2" from where I was with the old springs. I liked the height I was at prior the 4" PR's. Whatever that was.:thinking: and depending where you measured from. :cheesy: I also have flat fenders. Have Bolt-on CO's waiting for me so I can dial it in to where I like it.
This pick was taken on the 10 year old 4" ProComps. Don't have a picture of it with the 4" plush rides, but my antenna hits the garage door now.
20191005_153728.jpg
Overlandjk / By no means am I trying highjack this thread and make sale. Apologies if that's how it appears.

Last edited:

Ruvicon

Thanks Adam for the springs and the differential which I hope I never need...

Didn’t realize you’re only 30m from me. Take care...

Vic

Sharkey

Word Ninja
As Jesse said, stock trimmed fenders (just the turn down lip cut off) and only a tiny bit of rub up front at full bump full lock.

I’ll let you know when the time comes for sure on the springs. My goal if I go to 4” is to keep my shocks and run some Evo rockstars for the rear.

Thanks. I’ve got a set of rockstars sitting in a drawer (where they have been for a long time) and already have 3” bumps in the rear. I’m thinking the 3” springs might be just the little extra over what he has (2.75”) to make 37’s doable.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
quick question as i consider swapping springs: How difficult is it to do the rear?

Sent from my SM-N986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pretty simple. Support the axle, remove lower shock bolts, pay attention to any interference from brake lines, abs sensors, etc. as you lower the axle. Lower until the slings can be removed. Reverse that process.

Top Bottom