4” EVO Plush Rides and Rancho 7000’s

TrailHunter

Hooked
I might me interested in this... I’ve been thinking about adding a 3/4 spacer up front because of the bumper/winch... and a 4” spring in the rear for my gear weight... and installing my rockstars... but I’m not sure if the 4” rear would be too much... (I have a 3/4 spacer in the rear right now... but think I need just a little more)

jesse3638

Hooked
I might me interested in this... I’ve been thinking about adding a 3/4 spacer up front because of the bumper/winch... and a 4” spring in the rear for my gear weight... and installing my rockstars... but I’m not sure if the 4” rear would be too much... (I have a 3/4 spacer in the rear right now... but think I need just a little more)
I'm running the 4" plush rides and they are great. Go for it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Someone else wanted just the fronts too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
This could work out then.... do you know what the actual lift height difference is between the 3" & 4" spring... Is it exactly 1".. or more?
I can tell you my 3" full traction springs gave me pretty much 3" of lift on my 4 door. I measured before and after installing the 4" plush rides and got exactly 1" more lift with them. So I'd say of you're getting 3" on what ever springs you have you'll get 1" more with these.

jdofmemi

I don’t want to be a full 4” on 35’s... I think its too much. Just trying to correct some sag. A couple different spacers may be the answer.

I am so happy with the 4" after having the 3" and bottoming out on seemingly every bump. You will like the increase in speed you can carry on fire roads and such with the 4" as opposed to the 3".

TrailHunter

Hooked
I can tell you my 3" full traction springs gave me pretty much 3" of lift on my 4 door. I measured before and after installing the 4" plush rides and got exactly 1" more lift with them. So I'd say of you're getting 3" on what ever springs you have you'll get 1" more with these.

I am so happy with the 4" after having the 3" and bottoming out on seemingly every bump. You will like the increase in speed you can carry on fire roads and such with the 4" as opposed to the 3".

I've got 2" OME HD springs with about 3" of spacer in the rear. Rides high when empty, a bit of a rake when loaded down with camping gear, and I don't bottom out anymore.

You'll probably be happy with the 4" springs.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I think the rear 4” spring alone will put me where I want with a 1/2-3/4” spacer up front... We’ll see if Adams price and shipping cost make this a good deal.. [emoji51]

TrailHunter

Hooked
Send me your zip and I’ll try and find a box and get you a total. Otherwise we can try and figure out how to get them to you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I talked to Mel... It’s a 1” height difference as advertised... So I may need still need a small spacer since I’ll only be gaining 1/4”....

short story long... I’m definitely interested in having the springs.... Just the rear is fine... if the other guy falls through on the fronts, I’ll take those too for future... if I go 37’s...

And like I said... no rush. I’ll PM you my cell #.

Ruvicon

If the others fall thru on the springs, I’d be interested in all four and could pick them up from you.

Vic

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom