2022 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

JimLee

Hooked
I really tried to squeeze this one in, really wanted to get out and meet some of the people from here and do some wheeling. Unfortunately between work, the wife, and this pile of new parts in the garage that refuse to install themselves all I'm getting is this look

angry-black-snake-moan.gif

I'll have to try it next year, or maybe later this year if there are any more Wayalife runs that come up.

SDG

Caught the Bug
So as usual a little late to the party lol. Lauren and I and Mabel are looking forward to seeing everyone. Been so slammed with work this will be an excellent break. Hoping to be out there around 6 on Fri night. Here is a picture of the jeep getting some work done.. Broke a lower control arm bolt in August figured it was time to fix it last weekend.
jeep1.jpg

We will be ready for some margaritas and stories!
mexico.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So as usual a little late to the party lol. Lauren and I and Mabel are looking forward to seeing everyone. Been so slammed with work this will be an excellent break. Hoping to be out there around 6 on Fri night. Here is a picture of the jeep getting some work done.. Broke a lower control arm bolt in August figured it was time to fix it last weekend.
View attachment 370562

View attachment 370563
I was starting to wonder... Glad that the two of you are still coming (y)

View attachment 370562

View attachment 370563
Awesome. Looking forward to seeing you guys again

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We caught the cooties a couple weeks ago so been dealing with that BS. Good news is we are 100% recovered and ready for some fun!
🤣 LOL at “cooties”. Glad to hear you’re doing bette now and ready for some fun 👍🏻

bhaner

I am going to have to bow out of this trip. :(

I was really looking forward to the drive and getting to see everyone again but I woke up with what seems to be the latest and greatest covid crap. I hope it isn't but I am not wanting to get on the road and end up in the middle of nowhere feeling like crap.

TrailHunter

Hooked
We caught the cooties a couple weeks ago so been dealing with that BS. Good news is we are 100% recovered and ready for some fun!
Dude... Same here. This last week and a half has been Brutal for Teresa and I.... We got our asses kicked and I have been questioning weather I can even make this trip. Good news is I just tested Negative (I didn't want to be that guy with all you Old Timers there :D) and I'm starting to come out of it. So if I seem quiet or head straight to my Room Friday night, I'm not being anti social, it's just because I'm f'n Drained.... but hoping I'm at least 95% by then.🤞

KevinG

Caught the Bug

I was really looking forward to the drive and getting to see everyone again but I woke up with what seems to be the latest and greatest covid crap. I hope it isn't but I am not wanting to get on the road and end up in the middle of nowhere feeling like crap.
Bummed to hear man but totally understand. Hope you feel better, especially in a few weeks when I will need help installing some stuff. :LOL:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know there's been a lot going on here as well and I hope that isn't playing a part in your not being able to come.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dude... Same here. This last week and a half has been Brutal for Teresa and I.... We got our asses kicked and I have been questioning weather I can even make this trip. Good news is I just tested Negative (I didn't want to be that guy with all you Old Timers there :D) and I'm starting to come out of it. So if I seem quiet or head straight to my Room Friday night, I'm not being anti social, it's just because I'm f'n Drained.... but hoping I'm at least 95% by then.🤞
Damn, so glad to hear you're doing better now whatever it is you had and so looking forward to seeing you and Teresa soon!

bhaner

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know there's been a lot going on here as well and I hope that isn't playing a part in your not being able to come.
I was disappointed with how stuff went down over the last few days but that isn’t the reason. I just spent 10 hours sick in bed with who knows what. I also don’t know if it is done with me. There is no way I would want to deal with whatever this is on the road.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was disappointed with how stuff went down over the last few days but that isn’t the reason. I just spent 10 hours sick in bed with who knows what. I also don’t know if it is done with me. There is no way I would want to deal with whatever this is on the road.
Well that sucks. I sincerely hope that you get better soon.

Top Bottom