2022 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of how Jeeps are powered, for everyone else, please be gassed up and ready to go BEFORE coming out to Off Road Evolution. The trails are close to the shop so please air down there as well.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
If anyone wants to meet up for the drive across the desert there are a few of us meeting at:
Friday 1/7 @ 12pm noon, Del Taco on Lenwood in Barstow.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just a heads up that was brought to my attention. Mel’s shop in AZ is one hour ahead of the hotels in Laughlin. It’s also about a 20 minute drive from the Golden Nugget. Plan your Saturday morning accordingly!
This is correct ^^^^

As I noted above, we are meeting at 8:30 am Arizona time which is actually, 7:30 am California time. And yes, Off Road Evolution is about 20 min away in Fort Mojave. Please have breakfast and be gassed up BEFORE you get there.

Tg
Just a heads up that was brought to my attention. Mel’s shop in AZ is one hour ahead of the hotels in Laughlin. It’s also about a 20 minute drive from the Golden Nugget. Plan your Saturday morning accordingly!
That is a good point. We booked our room at the days inn there in bullhead in hopes to offset my time dumbness

Top Bottom