2017 SEMA R1 Concepts - The Jeff Yurk Gofundme Funded Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
But at the end of the day does anyone really give a fuck?

Apparently, you did and enough so to chime in.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] calm down mate. Yeah he did a shit thing but I’m sure karma will sort it out. No one on here is going to do anything about it and he clearly isn’t going to be honest so as I said why does anybody give a fuck? Just sounds like a days of our lives episode.

Right, because me shining some light on the “shit thing” this guy did, something you would have never known about, will do absolutely nothing to help prevent him from doing it again. Clearly, everyone here will still give money to him in the future because of what they now know and really, just “don’t give a fuck”. Unlike you, a guy who chooses to put blind faith in “karma” - I choose to be his karma.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] calm down mate. Yeah he did a shit thing but I’m sure karma will sort it out. No one on here is going to do anything about it and he clearly isn’t going to be honest so as I said why does anybody give a fuck?

How about we turn this around then? Let's say someone bragged about cheating others out of their hard earned money IN YOUR HOME, would you say anything or just keep quiet?

Recurve

Apparently, you did and enough so to chime in.

Right, because me shining some light on the “shit thing” this guy did, something you would have never known about, will do absolutely nothing to help prevent him from doing it again. Clearly, everyone here will still give money to him in the future because of what they now know and really, just “don’t give a fuck”. Unlike you, a guy who chooses to put blind faith in “karma” - I choose to be his karma.

Damn , mic drop on that.
Lol that's something Batman would say. [emoji41]

Brute

Hooked
The real problem with what the op did is two-fold...he has done a disservice to the vendor that chose his rig to showcase their product...but more importantly, he will dissuade others from donating to those who might truly be in need. Over the years, my wife and I give to various charitable organizations...this requires some research and due diligence to fact find how the organization is run, where does the money go, and are the resources managed correctly. We believe that philanthropy is a higher calling, and those in a position to help others should do so. But believe me, there are many who expend a great deal of energy and time to fraudulently solicit charity to enrich themselves...which is high on my list of things that anger me the most.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
The real problem with what the op did is two-fold...he has done a disservice to the vendor that chose his rig to showcase their product...but more importantly, he will dissuade others from donating to those who might truly be in need. Over the years, my wife and I give to various charitable organizations...this requires some research and due diligence to fact find how the organization is run, where does the money go, and are the resources managed correctly. We believe that philanthropy is a higher calling, and those in a position to help others should do so. But believe me, there are many who expend a great deal of energy and time to fraudulently solicit charity to enrich themselves...which is high on my list of things that anger me the most.

Yeah. No one wants to feel used because someone took advantage of their kindness and believed it was weakness.

My wife and I don't generally do organized charitable giving (and my tax prep guy gives us hell for not doing stuff that requires receipts for itemizing). We both kind of help people we see on the street. But this dude that Eddie outed is just putting ass in everyone's face, and not even pretending that he did the right thing, or be willing to admit what he'd was effed up.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom