2017 SEMA Currie Blue Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

CDC123

Hello I'm new to the Wayalife forum. I happened to be the owner of the blue jeep :) Thank you for all the comments. When I set out to build this JK I wanted something functional and simple that was very capable, no unnecessary bling and no eyebrow grill!! After lots of homework I was able to put together what I consider the ultimate jeep. I did not want a trailer queen, I wanted to drive it, wheel it and come back home without any issues. One of my main concerns was keeping it as light as possible so the bumpers, fenders and skid plate system are aluminum. The main list of components goes like this, Currie suspension components, Rock Jock 70's F&R with Alcon brakes, Savvy aluminum bumpers, Innov8 wheels powder coated Triple Matte Bronze, Crawler Conceptz fenders and Artec skid system.

BaddestCross

Hello I'm new to the Wayalife forum. I happened to be the owner of the blue jeep :) Thank you for all the comments. When I set out to build this JK I wanted something functional and simple that was very capable, no unnecessary bling and no eyebrow grill!! After lots of homework I was able to put together what I consider the ultimate jeep. I did not want a trailer queen, I wanted to drive it, wheel it and come back home without any issues. One of my main concerns was keeping it as light as possible so the bumpers, fenders and skid plate system are aluminum. The main list of components goes like this, Currie suspension components, Rock Jock 70's F&R with Alcon brakes, Savvy aluminum bumpers, Innov8 wheels powder coated Triple Matte Bronze, Crawler Conceptz fenders and Artec skid system.
Welcome to WAL! 🍻

They built you an awesome rig. Enjoy it! 👍

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Thanks for clearing up the questions on the build products. Enjoy it and welcome to WAL.

Top Bottom