2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Draconianwinter

And finally the last of the WAL jeepers family to make the climb to the top of 15

Great looking jeep and since one member thought he was taking to easy on his jeep he told him to back up and do it on the harder line which he did lol

Attachments

• DSC_1302.jpg
    DSC_1302.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC_1305.jpg
    DSC_1305.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC_1307.jpg
    DSC_1307.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC_1308.jpg
    DSC_1308.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC_1309.jpg
    DSC_1309.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_1310.jpg
    DSC_1310.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC_1314.jpg
    DSC_1314.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_1320.jpg
    DSC_1320.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC_1323.jpg
    DSC_1323.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC_1325.jpg
    DSC_1325.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_1338.jpg
    DSC_1338.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC_1355.jpg
    DSC_1355.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC_1357.jpg
    DSC_1357.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC_1358.jpg
    DSC_1358.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC_1361.jpg
    DSC_1361.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC_1371.jpg
    DSC_1371.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC_1373.jpg
    DSC_1373.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC_1376.jpg
    DSC_1376.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC_1379.jpg
    DSC_1379.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC_1383.jpg
    DSC_1383.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 163

Draconianwinter

Well i am out of pictures to post....

well not really I have a bunch more, but I chose the best pictures from each of the jeeps coming up at trail 15 that I took and I do hope that everyone enjoys them as much as I enjoyed being able to take them. Definitely want to thank Eddie and his wife for making such a great group, and Trevor for putting this thing together. Also big thanks to Havoc for bringing out their toys and for joining us all at wind rock. Had a blast with everyone and hopefully soon I will be able to get my little rubicon up to the task of running the harder trails with some of you.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
well not really I have a bunch more, but I chose the best pictures from each of the jeeps coming up at trail 15 that I took and I do hope that everyone enjoys them as much as I enjoyed being able to take them. Definitely want to thank Eddie and his wife for making such a great group, and Trevor for putting this thing together. Also big thanks to Havoc for bringing out their toys and for joining us all at wind rock. Had a blast with everyone and hopefully soon I will be able to get my little rubicon up to the task of running the harder trails with some of you.

Thanks for all the pics! You did great driving man. Enjoyed meeting you and being able to show you some of the fun even a stock rig can be.

Draconianwinter

Definitely

Thanks for all the pics! You did great driving man. Enjoyed meeting you and being able to show you some of the fun even a stock rig can be.

It was the most fun wheeling I have had in a very long time. And I even if I am still stock I will gladly come ride with you guys again, but hoping I wont be stock by the spring lol.
And glad you liked the pictures. out of over 1000 pictures I took there those were, I thought the best ones.

thardy

Banned
It was the most fun wheeling I have had in a very long time. And I even if I am still stock I will gladly come ride with you guys again, but hoping I wont be stock by the spring lol.
And glad you liked the pictures. out of over 1000 pictures I took there those were, I thought the best ones.

Good to hear! We'll have more rides coming up, just keep an eye out.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Good to hear! We'll have more rides coming up, just keep an eye out.

Bring em on Trevor.

My wife had a blast meeting other women on the trail. It was a great family oriented event.

All of that makes it easier for me. And spend money on the jeep. 👍👍

Maybe we can get more states covered next time. Love this forum.

Ddays

Hooked
What an awesome event you guys had! Looks like an absolute blast. You just might have a Pennsylvania guy at your next one!

kep01

windrock

saturday i destroyed the rear locker in my 03 rubicon, so now i will be looking to see what my course of action will be for the replacement. wanted to say thanks to mattmc for letting me ride with him for the rest of the day so i could at least enjoy the rest of the weekend.

thardy

Banned
saturday i destroyed the rear locker in my 03 rubicon, so now i will be looking to see what my course of action will be for the replacement. wanted to say thanks to mattmc for letting me ride with him for the rest of the day so i could at least enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Sucks about the locker but I'm glad you guys still had a good time. It was nice meeting you and your wife and look forward to wheeling with you all soon.

thardy

Banned
What an awesome event you guys had! Looks like an absolute blast. You just might have a Pennsylvania guy at your next one!

It would be great to get you out to one! Would love to meet more of the people we chat with every day.

Jegar

Thanks for posting the pictures -- that was a fun finish to the day, and it is so nice to see the pictures!!!! (And I didn't have means of getting pictures of myself, so I personally appreciate that mine made the cut!)

TennJK

HUGE shoutout to Trevor and all of the sponsors. I had a great weekend and it was nice seeing everyone again. Now time to clean and start getting stuff together for the next pre-runs. Oh and not to mention getting all of the mud out of every crack known to man on my jeep. Hope everyone made it home safely. IMG_5734.jpg

thardy

Banned
HUGE shoutout to Trevor and all of the sponsors. I had a great weekend and it was nice seeing everyone again. Now time to clean and start getting stuff together for the next pre-runs. Oh and not to mention getting all of the mud out of every crack known to man on my jeep. Hope everyone made it home safely. View attachment 220257

Good picture Andy! Crazy to think that was only 2 of the 8 run groups! Enjoy those RuggedRadios too. Looking forward to getting me a set up soon.

Draconianwinter

I loved watching all of you make your runs at the top

Thanks for posting the pictures -- that was a fun finish to the day, and it is so nice to see the pictures!!!! (And I didn't have means of getting pictures of myself, so I personally appreciate that mine made the cut!)

I did my best to make sure I got everyone. and then spent a few hours deciding which ones for each jeep to post. lol after I got home and was going through them I found I took nearly 1100 pictures there at the top of trail 15 lol. glad I did too since it gave me several options for everyones jeeps. and I am very glad you liked the ones I posted :thumb:

Top Bottom