2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

croge17

I was hoping that someone got a picture while I was trying not to fall off the side of trail 21 Friday afternoon. If anyone got a picture of my pickle I'd love to see it.

Trevor, thanks again for a great weekend and planning everything out.

MattMc

View attachment 219602

Picture of Matt today on Devils elbow

Thanks for taking that pic. It's awesome!

As has been said many times already, thanks to Trevor for organizing this and the multiple pre-runs. The man doesn't even own a Jeep right now, but keeps taking time out of his busy schedule to plan these events. I can't imagine the amount of legwork going on behind the scenes.

Thanks to all the sponsors, Havoc, Dynatrac, Rugged Radios, and of course Wayalife.

In case it wasn't made apparent earlier in the thread, a member broke his front driveshaft Thursday afternoon. Havoc brought a replacement for him, and as far as I know, charged him zero dollars for it. Most of y'all know what kind of money we're talking about here. Not to mention the bumpers that they donated to be given away at the event.

And none of this would have happened with out the Wayalife forum. It has been said many time, but Eddie and Cindy have created a place where we all gather and become friends, then we plan meet ups and trips, and it snowballs from there.

Shout out to my group! I knew none of y'all before Friday, but it didn't take long before we were all good friends. We even had a 14 year old wheeling, and wheeling well. As with anything, the future lies with the young ones, including the WAYALIFE.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I guess i should start reading what i type... but If they did I wouldn't mind seeing it in a photograph
I'll check with my son to see if he got you photographed. You were in the lead so I'm not sure we got ya. My son was so busy filming my inexperience he may not have. I think I was the guy Trevor warned everybody about: Rig more capable than the driver! You were a big help on 21. Couldn't have done it without ya! 21 straightened my steering wheel up!http://wayalife.com/images/smilies/crazyeyes.gif

croge17

I'll check with my son to see if he got you photographed. You were in the lead so I'm not sure we got ya. My son was so busy filming my inexperience he may not have. I think I was the guy Trevor warned everybody about: Rig more capable than the driver! You were a big help on 21. Couldn't have done it without ya! 21 straightened my steering wheel up!http://wayalife.com/images/smilies/crazyeyes.gif

No problem... you did fine on 21.

RebelconJk

Thanks for all the warm wishes about my mamaw passing, it means a lot. Looks like everyone had a great time!! Sorry i had to miss this one, family comes first. Soo whens the first pre run??

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Thanks for all the warm wishes about my mamaw passing, it means a lot. Looks like everyone had a great time!! Sorry i had to miss this one, family comes first. Soo whens the first pre run??

Sorry for your loss. Family first for sure.
Ok Trevor, got a date ? [emoji16]

Bec

Attachments

• Wayalife-2.jpg
    Wayalife-2.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 135
  • Wayalife-3.jpg
    Wayalife-3.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 135
  • Wayalife-4.jpg
    Wayalife-4.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Wayalife-5.jpg
    Wayalife-5.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Wayalife-6.jpg
    Wayalife-6.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Wayalife-7.jpg
    Wayalife-7.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 137
Looks like an amazing trip had by all. Glad you guys had a great time! I need to make it to Windrock in the near future after seeing the pics posted up. :rock:

Top Bottom