2015 SEMA Show : Coverage Starts November 1st!!

Trunkmonkey

I've lived in Vegas for 14 years and get depressed this time of year, since I can't found my golden ticket to SEMA. Looking forward to the Coverage!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It was more directed to Eddie and a hands on point of view! as this looks to me like a very cool product for the 2inch and under club that run overlanding trails or low lever trails.

I know it was, just making sure you also saw the thread in which someone else started on it so you can have some more info.

noroad

I know it was, just making sure you also saw the thread in which someone else started on it so you can have some more info.

That thread was full of negative feed back by people that have not even seen the product. Plus not every mod is made for the 35inch and up tire runners there are thousands of jeeps and many never go larger then 33s. this would be a huge impact on those drivers. IF the product is built well which is why I would love Eddie to get a close up!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That thread was full of negative feed back by people that have not even seen the product. Plus not every mod is made for the 35inch and up tire runners there are thousands of jeeps and many never go larger then 33s. this would be a huge impact on those drivers. IF the product is built well which is why I would love Eddie to get a close up!

Sorry for trying to provide you with a thread that had at least two videos that jks made on it as well as one person with some real world experience.

Top Bottom