2015 SEMA Show : Coverage Starts November 1st!!

JAGS

Hooked
Shit, seems like you were just there. Look forward to seeing what you guys discover and share with us. [emoji106]

r2fasani

Yes! How I first found Wayalife... Love your coverage every year. It's such a comprehensive look at the new products and even the crazy things. It's the next best thing to going in person. Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to the Starwood crapfest. Really though, you guys do an awesome job with coverage and I really can't wait.

:cheesy: I'm sure there will be plenty of them again to enjoy.

Shit, seems like you were just there. Look forward to seeing what you guys discover and share with us. [emoji106]

No kidding! I literally feel like we were just there. :crazyeyes:

Yes! How I first found Wayalife... Love your coverage every year. It's such a comprehensive look at the new products and even the crazy things. It's the next best thing to going in person. Thanks!

Awesome, we're so glad to hear it and hope we won't let you down with our coverage this year. :cool:

You say SEMA, I say wish list for tax returns! Damn it, this thread is gonna make me broke again...

LOL!!

Do you think there might be a new wrangler there or the jeep truck?

Nope, Jeep typically only brings out what they had on display in Moab during EJS.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
If your serious about taking requests from those who want to see particular things, I'm especially interested in the "HellHog" (707 hp hellcat wrangler :eek:) in booth 31211 :thumb::yup: wouldnt mind some up close shots...

I look forward to following the thread! Should be awesome as usual!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If your serious about taking requests from those who want to see particular things, I'm especially interested in the "HellHog" (707 hp hellcat wrangler :eek:) in booth 31211 :thumb::yup: wouldnt mind some up close shots...

It's got a hemi. Unfortunately, that means it won't make it around the block without overheating.

StrizzyChris

One of my favorite times of year on the forum. Looking forward to your HD shots and coverage! :thumb: You've got a rough life Eddie ;)

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
If we're talking about requests, anything Jeep truck related! I hope they aren't bluffing again and we see a production, 4 door, 5 passenger Wrangler based truck in 2018.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

We'll be sure to look for it and get as pics of it as we can.

It's got a hemi. Unfortunately, that means it won't make it around the block without overheating.

LOL!! This may be true but it'll at least do it really really fast :crazyeyes:

One of my favorite times of year on the forum. Looking forward to your HD shots and coverage! :thumb: You've got a rough life Eddie ;)

LOL!! You should try doing it sometime.

If we're talking about requests, anything Jeep truck related! I hope they aren't bluffing again and we see a production, 4 door, 5 passenger Wrangler based truck in 2018.

We'll be sure to look but I wouldn't hold your breath. Over the last few years, Jeep has chosen to release new vehicles during Moab EJS and then just bring them out to SEMA.

noroad

Hey just saw some place that JKS came out with a new style front sway bar link! If you see them can you give us some insight please and thank you!

Top Bottom