2015 SEMA LIVE Coverage : Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

tooslow76

On any chance you can see if poison spyder change the back up light location on there rear bumpers? Thank you for all you are doing for the group.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On any chance you can see if poison spyder change the back up light location on there rear bumpers? Thank you for all you are doing for the group.

Down in the Main Hall today to see what if anything needs to be covered there but we'll be sure to swing back by the Off-Road Hall later on this afternoon. I'll try to get some more pics of their bumpers then.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad a held out! Damn that's impressive

The ProGrip 1 is still a great option but I believe Jim said that if you want your heavy JK running a set of 40's to stop like a Ferrari, these are the brakes you'll want. If I recall, they offer DOUBLE the stopping power but, they will come at a price and you may have to run bigger wheels.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shot of the Jeep JK Wrangler at the Spyder booth. Looks like another black ops 4x4 build
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446661311.364854.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The ProGrip 1 is still a great option but I believe Jim said that if you want your heavy JK running a set of 40's to stop like a Ferrari, these are the brakes you'll want. If I recall, they offer DOUBLE the stopping power but, they will come at a price and you may have to run bigger wheels.

Good info, I'll wait and see the details !

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Went over to the Anzo booth and saw what looked like a redhead with 1980's braces and headgear.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446662468.986957.jpg

Top Bottom