2015 SEMA LIVE Coverage : Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

Petzl88

Eddie, thank you for all the SEMA posts. I really look forward to it every year!

This is just great!

Sithwindu

Iv been waiting on dynatrac coverage! They have a new progrip system? Deeets!!! And also Tacoma axles I thought I saw?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Amanda has an IFS Jeep JK Wrangler here
View attachment 172206

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for a SEMA build?.....~$35K
Research and design IFS for said Wrangler?.....~$40K+?
Custom paintjob for display at SEMA?..............~$10K
Having your custom build look like shit because you used an angry brow grill and Shittybuilt fenders?.........Priceless!

:crazyeyes:

I'd be interested in closer pics of the IFS.

thardy

Banned
Mopar press conference currently going on and broadcasting on Livestream and Periscope. No audio on the Livestream though. But they have something that looks like a 4dr Wrangler covered up on stage.

Skid_Kid

Mopar press conference currently going on and broadcasting on Livestream and Periscope. No audio on the Livestream though. But they have something that looks like a 4dr Wrangler covered up on stage.

Neither things I have! Lol

thardy

Banned
Apparently the Jeep under the sheet was a special edition that they are calling Red Rock and there will only be 50 of them sold. Haven't seen any details yet as I couldn't hear what they were talking about.

Sessoms14X

Agreed. Hopefully there's actually something special about it other than it just being a factory lifted rig.

Looked to be no different than a 10A/X/HR but I think I noticed a teraflex tire carrier? I really liked the brown leather seats though

thardy

Banned
Looks like it's got the stubby Hard Rock bumper with a Warn Zeon winch, JW Speaker Headlights, lift, wheels and tires. The leather looks to be the regular brown option you can already get.

Edited: Also looks like it has a different slider/step on it. Still not seeing what makes this such a special edition to the fact that they're only making 50 of them.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446599349.614260.jpg

Last edited:

Sessoms14X

Ohh must have been the video then lol cuz the jeep looked red and the leather looked to be a darker brown.... never mind

Edit: the video or my phone I mean

Top Bottom