1985 CJ-8 Scrambler Restoration

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Since when do you listen to the boss? That’s an awesome find though. Are you going to display that somehow or just hold onto it?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Since when do you listen to the boss? That’s an awesome find though. Are you going to display that somehow or just hold onto it?

Hold onto it for now, I’d love to display it, but it’s really show off how cool it is if in were in a frame.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Elroy231

It really is. Wasn’t sure when I saw it on eBay.

Heather said absolutely not in the decals. I guess if she lets me have my fun, I have to listen every now and then [emoji2957]

View attachment 360172

This is the only one she likes.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
I'm with you, as long as I have the jeep do I really need the decals if it irritates my Bosslady?! Haha.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
It really is. Wasn’t sure when I saw it on eBay.

Heather said absolutely not in the decals. I guess if she lets me have my fun, I have to listen every now and then 🤪

View attachment 360172

This is the only one she likes.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I think a good compromise would be a light silver or a metallic black sticker. Something that maybe only shows up in certain light. The old stickers look sweet.

I’m gonna agree with the wife, after that much work put into the paint, no stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I dunno, Cindy and I went back and fourth on whether or not to sticker up and, as you know, we opted for them and are happy about it. :yup:

20170806170753-52ba3b6d-me.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Being someone who Majored in Graphic Design and is really into signage... I’ve oddly always removed badges and stickers from all my vehicles for that clean look. But the Jeep is different... It never even crossed my mind on the JK.. I vote Stickers.

Elroy231

I dunno, Cindy and I went back and fourth on whether or not to sticker up and, as you know, we opted for them and are happy about it. :yup:

This is a fine example. Certainly didn't need the decals. That paint color is so crisp. The decals dont take away from this jeep tho. It's a nice touch of class. Just my opinion.

wjtstudios

Hooked

And Jane looks great with them! That’s the style Heather likes, but we would reverse the black and silver

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
There are some vehicles that just look good with graphics and Jeeps are probably the best examples.

fiend

Caught the Bug
This is a fine example. Certainly didn't need the decals. That paint color is so crisp. The decals dont take away from this jeep tho. It's a nice touch of class. Just my opinion.

I really like those decals on the CJ platform. I think something like that would look awesome on the scrambler.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
Personally, I’m not a big sticker fan...however, for period correct graphics on older vehicles, it looks great. I just hope you don’t miss her too much after the stickers go on...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I agree with you. It was just the finishing touch on it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exactly, it’s the final touch. I’ll get it done and then decide

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Personally, I’m not a big sticker fan...however, for period correct graphics on older vehicles, it looks great. I just hope you don’t miss her too much after the stickers go on...

Lmao! I vote stickers too, maybe it’s because I remember them new on the lots? If I didn’t not sure I’d care as much if I had one to sticker up

Top Bottom