1985 CJ-8 Scrambler Restoration

Ddays

Hooked
Hope that never happens 🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Lol, yeah, me too! Damn, are you really gonna drive that on all those gravel roads on Drummond? :eek: I'd make damn sure I was first in line if you do. Haha, I still need to touch up my grill from all of the nicks I got up there.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Lol, yeah, me too! Damn, are you really gonna drive that on all those gravel roads on Drummond? :eek: I'd make damn sure I was first in line if you do. Haha, I still need to touch up my grill from all of the nicks I got up there.

It’s good to lead the group, that’s for sure!

I’m sure I won’t be racing out to beat it up for a long while, but I’d take it down to Marblehead and back with out working too much about it. The first number of months or year may just be road miles with a little testing out at Holly until I get everything sorted on it and can fully trust it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
The windshield is off to glass, and the bulkhead ready to go in. The quarters, hood and tailgate are getting sanded right now. If all goes well, it should be getting close to being assembled by the end of the month.

Only picture I grabbed while I was there was the engine with the air cleaner up on it.

IMG_5475.jpg

IMG_5476.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom