01WJ build

ty Mitchell

Really liking the new suspension. But I'm thinking another 1.5" should help plus it still won't be as high in the air as I thought

Attachments

• 1460898785621.jpg
    1460898785621.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 94

WJCO

Meme King
It was making a noise like the chain was loose inside when we put It on the lift

That'll do it. Hope it's an easy install. FYI you may want to replace the seals between the trans and tcase while you have it out. Common leak point.

ty Mitchell

New transfercase is in now need to replace the u joints on the front drive shaft which should b done tomorrow. Added the rock Sliders and welded them for extra strength. Went wheeling in 2ed and she performed well and yes I did get stuck

Attachments

• 1461896474136.jpg
    1461896474136.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 1461896498675.jpg
    1461896498675.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 101
  • 1461896515035.jpg
    1461896515035.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 1461896532587.jpg
    1461896532587.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 101

JeepWJ

Great build. I'm still working on my 2002 WJ build and having a hell of a time with it. Problems are endless. :(

JeepWJ

Smfh truer words have never been spoken
LOL. What I've done so far is exactly what you did with yours. Three inch IRO lift kit with deutschtech 800 shocks, JKS quick disc sway bar links, four new tires with rims, rusty's track bar, complete brake job with all four new calipers and front drilled rotors, new front hubs, new complete set of CORE 4x4 control arms with poly bushings, rear upper A arm bushings and ball joint, front and rear diff rebuilds, front double cardan drive shaft (mine is 4.0 and came with rezzepa) new tail lights and tons of other crap that I can't think of from top of my head and it still drives like crap.

No one can figure out why I have so many vibrations and humming all over the drive train. There is nothing left to change. Well...I can always get a new transfer case but it has no issues.

Going to a new shop this thursday to see if they can figure it out. These guys do nothing but build bad ass off road rigs. But then again I've already been to couple of those shops and all they are good for is bolting on kits. lol

ty Mitchell

LMFAO Sheesh you've done a lot more than I have. And u damn near have a brand new jeep lol I'm not sure what's left to change

WJCO

Meme King
LOL. What I've done so far is exactly what you did with yours. Three inch IRO lift kit with deutschtech 800 shocks, JKS quick disc sway bar links, four new tires with rims, rusty's track bar, complete brake job with all four new calipers and front drilled rotors, new front hubs, new complete set of CORE 4x4 control arms with poly bushings, rear upper A arm bushings and ball joint, front and rear diff rebuilds, front double cardan drive shaft (mine is 4.0 and came with rezzepa) new tail lights and tons of other crap that I can't think of from top of my head and it still drives like crap.

No one can figure out why I have so many vibrations and humming all over the drive train. There is nothing left to change. Well...I can always get a new transfer case but it has no issues.

Going to a new shop this thursday to see if they can figure it out. These guys do nothing but build bad ass off road rigs. But then again I've already been to couple of those shops and all they are good for is bolting on kits. lol

Pull the front drive shaft off and test drive it. See if issue is still there. At least that will give you a starting point.

JeepWJ

LMFAO Sheesh you've done a lot more than I have. And u damn near have a brand new jeep lol I'm not sure what's left to change
Nope there isn't. :(

Well...Then again I can always get a new one with a V8 and start all over again. lol :cheesy:

Here is my rig. And after seeing your rig next step is to trim the fenders and the bumpers and stuff a bigger set of tires in there. :D

I'm new to the jeeps and always read about the clearance issues with anything bigger than what I have.

Last edited:
Top Bottom