Your 1st Jeep?

Lil Nasty

I started driving it on my dads lap at 8! He said it was going to be my first vehicle but when my parents separated they sold it. I had to buy my first. An 87 YJ Laredo [emoji23] in golden brown though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

Technically my first jeep was a 1987 cj7 green with more rust than steel left lol. Only got it to get me to and from work. My second was the one that really got me into wheeling and jeep modifications. My old cj7 renegade made in 83. FB_IMG_1466115314799.jpg FB_IMG_1466115273555.jpeg
If i had the room I would have kept her, but I wanted a new vehicle as I have never owned a brand new one before, and so I got silver dollar my 2016 rubi which I have slowly built up. FB_IMG_1483146376459.jpeg

sent from your basement

Helwyr

What started my obsession? The 1987 movie "They call me Renegade". My parents love Terence Hill movies and this has always been my favourite.

i001501.jpg

Fun fact, the theme song for the movie is Call me the Breeze - Lynyrd Skynyrd, and I made sure to put that song on my phone for when I drove it off the lot. It was the first song I played in my very own Jeep. :D

This is my first and current Jeep.

mine.jpg

jmy

Here's my first Jeep, purchased new in December 1995

Attachments

• 95 YJ New.jpg
    95 YJ New.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 74

coolarmybrat

20170218_080652.jpeg My very first, 2016 JK. Picked her up last November and I have been having fun driving eversince. I waited for three years and finally I got everything I wanted!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
CJ8 Avitor.jpg

The start of all the madness was my 1985 CJ8 Laredo that I purchased in 1996. The first vehicle I ever bought and I will never get rid of!

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
My 1st

Got this when I was 17 in 1987 for $500. It was a 1978 360 4 speed the body was solid enough to drive underneath, not much rust there or on the frame due to being coated in grease and oil. I think it had 80-some thousand miles. I steam cleaned the undercarriage and painted it to prevent a fire which I couldn't believe hadn't already happened. Engine was way more powerful and faster than it should have been for the cubic inches and I think had to have been built up at some point. The guy I bought it from used it to pull a bulldozer. I delivered a lot of pizzas in that thing and went through a lot of mud. Mud and powerline trails were all there was in northwest Ohio back then. cherokee.jpg

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
first jeep was a 82 cj got it off a friend for $100 no top no doors .. lived in Ct. at the time ... had 33 tires and sucked driving it in the winter time froze my ass off .. wish i never sold though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom