Yota Guys Do Watch and Like WAYALIFE Videos

jesse3638

Hooked
While out at KOH on Wednesday watching the 4400 qualifying with my buddy a guy in a Toyota (well Toyota motor and frame) parked next to us. He saw my Windshield banner and asked who's jeep it was. I said it was mine. He proceeded to ask me if I knew "that guy" meaning Eddie. I told him yes and he followed it up with "He seems like a really cool guy and next time you talk to him tell him I really like his videos and thanks for them". I told him I would so that's what I'm doing now. Just wanted to pass this along...haha.

WJCO

Meme King
While out at KOH on Wednesday watching the 4400 qualifying with my buddy a guy in a Toyota (well Toyota motor and frame) parked next to us. He saw my Windshield banner and asked who's jeep it was. I said it was mine. He proceeded to ask me if I knew "that guy" meaning Eddie. I told him yes and he followed it up with "He seems like a really cool guy and next time you talk to him tell him I really like his videos and thanks for them". I told him I would so that's what I'm doing now. Just wanted to pass this along...haha.
wayalife-videos-very.jpg

Top Bottom