Yachts to Kayaks. Boating thread.

Brute

Hooked
Seattle Boat Show this Jan 26-Feb 2nd...wife and I thinking about flying in to see it...need to order a boat for this spring

Brute

Hooked
Test drove a Boston Whaler 270 Vantage yesterday...wife & I both loved it, so we ordered one...coming late May or early June...

Dmac08JK

Plus the merc joystick is in my opinion the best joystick compared to the Volvo pentas and I use both last summer and the Volvo’s take for ever to move and it’s really sensitive when it does start moving

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

EmptyPockets

Had a older women give me this canoe from a job we did for her. I asked about it and she said take it, it used to belong to her deceased husband and has been in the woods for years. So I spent a couple weeks this fall fixing fiberglass and painting it up. It hasn't seen water yet cuz it started to freeze before it was ready. The last registration tag was on it and it expired 3/31/78.

Attachments

• canoe1.jpg
    canoe1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 120
  • canoe2.jpg
    canoe2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 122
  • canoe3.jpg
    canoe3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 120

black pearl

Hooked
Had a older women give me this canoe from a job we did for her. I asked about it and she said take it, it used to belong to her deceased husband and has been in the woods for years. So I spent a couple weeks this fall fixing fiberglass and painting it up. It hasn't seen water yet cuz it started to freeze before it was ready. The last registration tag was on it and it expired 3/31/78.

That looks great!
I'm working on a beat up canoe right now my self.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I should be able to finally post in this with a real boat....non paddleboards soon. Parents are picking up a boat but its all my responsibility lol. Hopefully my JK can tow it for some good pics.

jesse3638

Hooked
I should be able to finally post in this with a real boat....non paddleboards soon. Parents are picking up a boat but its all my responsibility lol. Hopefully my JK can tow it for some good pics.

Nothing wrong with that. They pay for it and you use it. What are they/you getting?

Brute

Hooked

The very best boat to have...someone else's.

We take delivery of our boat next month

mule

Picked up a new to me white water canoe:blackfly octane85. It'll be fun to get back into the hobby IMG_20180311_170925_311.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Nothing wrong with that. They pay for it and you use it. What are they/you getting?

The very best boat to have...someone else's.

We take delivery of our boat next month

I guess technically it will be mine, hell it will even be at my house 99% of the time.

Its a used 2009 Searay 175 Sport, should be perfect for a first boat. We have a decent lake 5-10 min from our houses.

IMG_1234.jpg

Top Bottom