Wow

You shoulda waited by the jeep hidden and caught them when they came back. They always return to get more

Hey guys back from vaca, New Orleans is awesome and hot as hell hotter then miami. Insurance agent has been great with my brother. Told him they only cover 1k in extras so to get him invoices and told him to remove whatever parts he wanted. Next he asked what his preference was, to fix the jk and get it back to him or to have it as a total loss. My brother said after all he's put into it he'd much rather have it fixed and returned. The agent said ok good and he's going to run the cost of both and run them to Allstate and see which one they choose to go with. Here's a pic of it from a cpl days ago at the lot.

View attachment 155451

Will post again when some more info is tossed my way

Was it wrapped?

My brother said after all he's put into it he'd much rather have it fixed and returned. Here's a pic of it from a cpl days ago at the lot.

View attachment 155451

Pardon my ignorance here, but I appear to be looking at a rather stock jeep with sahara wheels and tires. What "after all he's put into it" are you speaking of???? And why on earth would you want that fixed???

Pardon my ignorance here, but I appear to be looking at a rather stock jeep with sahara wheels and tires. What "after all he's put into it" are you speaking of???? And why on earth would you want that fixed???

No ignorance at all. Here's a cpl pics of it in its glory days lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437691904.411839.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437691921.010541.jpg

I'd describe his painting technique as spray and pray.... I'm more of a tape everything off and super technical

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437692019.044732.jpg

This is after I painted mine and pulled all tape... Old ugly bumper and no rear fenders yet

Hey guys back from vaca, New Orleans is awesome and hot as hell hotter then miami. Insurance agent has been great with my brother. Told him they only cover 1k in extras so to get him invoices and told him to remove whatever parts he wanted. Next he asked what his preference was, to fix the jk and get it back to him or to have it as a total loss. My brother said after all he's put into it he'd much rather have it fixed and returned. The agent said ok good and he's going to run the cost of both and run them to Allstate and see which one they choose to go with. Here's a pic of it from a cpl days ago at the lot.

View attachment 155451

I would not want that heap back. I'd want it totalled so I can get a new one. Everything "custom" and of value was stolen anyway, so why on earth would someone want to go and rebuild it all hoping the shop does a decent job? If they are offering a total, total it.

Last edited:
What happened to the grill? in this post it's perfectly straight, in the recent pic it's smashed in.... was it in an accident after it got out of the mud?

Idk have to ask him. Those pics are from before he was in the ravine and vandalized again. I didn't even notice that. Also his doors dented in and mirror is missing

They said that the body is repairable but the water damage would cause problems in the long run. Totaled. Gave him just under 28k for his Sahara 2010. As fun as this thread has been for me and you guys it has come to a close unfortunately and for everyone claiming fraud I apologize my brother was not found guilty lol. He's planning on waiting til the end of the year sales to purchase another jk

They said that the body is repairable but the water damage would cause problems in the long run. Totaled. Gave him just under 28k for his Sahara 2010. As fun as this thread has been for me and you guys it has come to a close unfortunately and for everyone claiming fraud I apologize my brother was not found guilty lol. He's planning on waiting til the end of the year sales to purchase another jk

Still, seams fishy, especially after this post. Really proves nothing other than your brother is a good liar, I showed this post to my wife and who is a claims adjuster and she said fraud as well, so he got stupid lucky, not getting my wife.

Still, seams fishy, especially after this post. Really proves nothing other than your brother is a good liar, I showed this post to my wife and who is a claims adjuster and she said fraud as well, so he got stupid lucky, not getting my wife.

Down here man, you give a guy you know $500 and your car is 90% never seen again. Or you can break your glass at your place, drive it to a far place with no tag, once there pop the ignition with a screwdriver, then torch it, wait till morning and say it was stolen in the night. Or go to overtown/goulds/allapatah/liberty city/carol city/or anywhere on Martin Luther king blvd and just walk away from your truck for 5 minutes with keys inside to grab a soda and that shits gonna be gone. Plus lots of other fun ways. Fact is you look for the fraud way to try to justify your view. It's cool, that's your opinion but it's just your opinion and in no way by you guys pretending to be Sherlock Holmes are you correct and it bothers you. Bothers you so much that you absolutely can't believe otherwise, your conviction is so strong that he is nothing but a liar and a lucky sob. But all those ways are a lot easier then what my brother went thru. So again no luck, or good lying. All it was was a little bad luck (sector shaft/pitman arm break) stupidity on his part (leaving his jk there, more then once!) and shit head ppl that like destroying ppls things (again more then once). This thread would never existed otherwise if it were fraudulent because I wouldn't want a digital trail of incriminating evidence to lock my brother up , or multiple attempts at recovering it his vehicle and leaving more possible evidence, or having police and tow trucks there more then once etc etc.... It's ok buddy, things ended the way they should have for the victim here

Ps regarding the post you called fishy. I said I'd post the outcome of this ordeal, and that was it

Down here man, you give a guy you know $500 and your car is 90% never seen again. Or you can break your glass at your place, drive it to a far place with no tag, once there pop the ignition with a screwdriver, then torch it, wait till morning and say it was stolen in the night. Or go to overtown/goulds/allapatah/liberty city/carol city/or anywhere on Martin Luther king blvd and just walk away from your truck for 5 minutes with keys inside to grab a soda and that shits gonna be gone. Plus lots of other fun ways. Fact is you look for the fraud way to try to justify your view. It's cool, that's your opinion but it's just your opinion and in no way by you guys pretending to be Sherlock Holmes are you correct and it bothers you. Bothers you so much that you absolutely can't believe otherwise, your conviction is so strong that he is nothing but a liar and a lucky sob. But all those ways are a lot easier then what my brother went thru. So again no luck, or good lying. All it was was a little bad luck (sector shaft/pitman arm break) stupidity on his part (leaving his jk there, more then once!) and shit head ppl that like destroying ppls things (again more then once). This thread would never existed otherwise if it were fraudulent because I wouldn't want a digital trail of incriminating evidence to lock my brother up , or multiple attempts at recovering it his vehicle and leaving more possible evidence, or having police and tow trucks there more then once etc etc.... It's ok buddy, things ended the way they should have for the victim here

Ps regarding the post you called fishy. I said I'd post the outcome of this ordeal, and that was it

You don't know when to shut up do you?

You don't know when to shut up do you?

Why the fuck would I shut up, especially after all the shit you gave me? You talked all this shit the whole thread and at the end none of it mattered because the issue was resolved truthfully. So I'll stay here and parade how all of you naysayers are fucking retards. So respectfully kiss my ass over lander. You act like a faggot because he didn't drill six holes, it's ridiculous. Now I'll shut up.

Why the fuck would I shut up, especially after all the shit you gave me? You talked all this shit the whole thread and at the end none of it mattered because the issue was resolved truthfully. So I'll stay here and parade how all of you naysayers are fucking retards. So respectfully kiss my ass over lander. You act like a faggot because he didn't drill six holes, it's ridiculous. Now I'll shut up.

Seems like you may need this:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437924804.734864.jpg

Sensitive on the internet much? :bleh:

It's not about the 6 holes, it's about the not being honest and up front about it.

You sure the hell didn't make a big deal about it when you figured out he was wrong, the damage was already done claiming it just broke.

You really should stop digging a hole

It's not about the 6 holes, it's about the not being honest and up front about it.

You sure the hell didn't make a big deal about it when you figured out he was wrong, the damage was already done claiming it just broke.

You really should stop digging a hole

Wow, I just now saw this. Pretty lame to not mention that holes were never drilled let alone bolts installed. It does make me have to question the integrity of anything being said here. :naw:

Top Bottom